23

-Welcome My Dear Y/N-
-------------------------------------

-October 2nd-

"Good morning" Y/N was late to the class.

"Y/N, you look tired" The teacher said.

"It's alright..." Y/N sat at his seat.

In class, Akai threw a paper on Y/N's head, he didn't even notice and Akai threw it again.

'What?' Y/N glared at Akai who was telling him to read.

'I am really sorry for what I have done, I have been so selfish and idiotic, please forgive me Y/N, I know that you hate me for all I have done. About the flowers, I admit that I burned them on purpose, I did all of it because I am jealous, you know my address right?... Hope you can come to my house today, I really want to apologize for everything'

'... I Don't want to...should I really give him a second chance?' Y/N thought.

"Pst, Y/N" Nahoya turned around.

"Yea?"

"Our festival shit is the maid café thing, we need to help the class" Nahoya said, Y/N nodded.

"I guess I will cook" Y/N smiled.

"We will have so many clients! Your food is amazing!" Souya said.

"Thank you guys hahaha" Y/N sheepish chuckled.

-After school-

"Let's go Y/N" Nahoya was already sitting on his bike.

"I am sorry, I need to stay a little" Y/N scratches his neck.

"You will be studying at the library again?" Souya asked.

Y/N nodded, the twins told him to be careful and stay safe.

"Don't you think we aren't spending time with Y/N like before?..." Nahoya asked to his brother after Y/N walked inside the school again.

"Yes... Takemitchy was right, something is wrong. We shouldn't let Y/N alone today" They were a little far away from school.

"Let's wait here" Nahoya stopped at a place that they could see the school's gate.

After a while, Y/N walked out of the school, then a car stopped in front of him.

"So... you waited" Akai opened the car's window and stared at Y/N with a grin.

"Shut up" Y/N sighed.

There were Akai's two friends inside the car, Y/N took a while to enter the car and sat between two boys.

"Don't make that face! We are friends now, I know you still hate me" Akai laughed.

"This situation isn't even funny" Y/N stared at the red haired.

Behind them, Nahoya and Souya were following them with a distance.

They arrived Akai's House, it was a big house, bigger than Y/N's.