37

-Welcome My Dear Y/N✨-

"Why are you so angry? ~ it's not like we are trying to steal him" Ran ruffles Y/N's hair.

"Don't touch him you fucking idiot" Souya grabbed Y/N's arm and pulled him closer.

Ran raised his hands and giggled.

"We are going now~ take care" Ran said and the Haitani Brothers left.

"I am going to fucking kill him" Nahoya said.

"Y/N, your face... Are you feeling really bad?" Souya cupped Y/N's face.

"No no, it was just a little punch! And the Haitani brothers protected me, Ran even got hit by a bat in my place" Y/N tried to take Souya's hands out of his cheeks, but the boy didn't let.

"... Brother? Why are you quiet?" Souya asked while Nahoya was standing there.

"It's nothing...My head just hurts" Nahoya smiled.

Y/N walked near Nahoya and checked his temperature leaning his forehead to Nahoya's.

"you don't have a fever..." Y/N raised his head and stared at Nahoya with worry.

"I am alright! Really! Let's just go shopping and - -" Nahoya was walking towards his bike and suddenly he fell to the ground.

"Nahoya?!/Brother! " Y/N and Souya quickly helped him to stand up.

"He blacked out" Y/N puts Nahoya on Souya's bike.
"We need to find the nearest hospital"

After arriving the nearest hospital, the nurses told them that Nahoya needed to stay at the hospital for a long time because he got serious injuries.

Outside, Souya and Y/N were walking around.

"Nahoya will be ok" Souya pats Y/N's head.

"Why do you two choose to be in a gang? I mean... Situations like this worries the people who care about you..." Y/N sighed and sat in a bench.

"But you know that we don't get hurt all the time, we are strong" Souya bought some soft drinks from the machine next to the bench.

"Even though you two are strong, my heart always hurts when I see you two injured" Y/N hugs Souya's waist.

"... Don't think about that, it's alright" Souya hits Y/N's forehead with his finger.

"Ouch?... Wait! Is that Maki?!" Y/N saw Maki walking near a familiar boy.
"MAKIIII!"

"Y/N!!!!!" Maki ran towards Y/N.

"Who is that?" The boy asked.

"He is Y/N L/N! My best friend!" Maki pointed at Y/N smiling to the black haired boy.

"Nice to meet you" Y/N stood up and bowed.

"And this is Seichii Tsukumo, my boyfriend" She hugs Seichii's arm and the boy blushed.

"Nice to meet you

"Nice to meet you... And a boy best friend? Maki..." Seichii's voice was low and the boy showed how shy he was in front of people.

"It's alright Seichii! He is gay and one of his boyfriend is here! Souya" She pats Seichii's head and points at Souya.

"Nice to meet you too L/N-San" Seichii bowed back.
"Oh, I heard that you were taking care of Keith! Thank you very much...I am his brother and I couldn't do nothing for him"
A depressive aura ran out of Seichii quickly.

"N-No problem!..." Y/N sweat dropped.

"Are you two on a date?" Maki asked.

"Not really... My brother just got hospitalized and" Souya sighed.

"... TF happened here" Maki crossed her arms.

After explaining about Nahoya.

"Can I ask the people who did that to your boyfriend?" Seichii asked.

"Tenjiko" Y/N sighed, Seichii stayed in silence and nodded after.

"Do you want to see Keith?" Souya suddenly asked the black haired.

"I-Keith?? No no no... A disappointment like me shouldn't be near Keith, I am a bad influence, what if he doesn't remember me? I am a piece of shit, I don't deserve a little brother... Yeah I should just die" Seichii crouched down and hugs his head while Maki tries to calm him down.

"By the way, How did you two meet?" Y/N asked.

"Well, a bunch of guys surrounded me and tried to make moves on me, but Seichii was near by and helped me!" Maki said smiling with a little blush.

"This guy saved you?" Y/N looked at  Seichii's figure who was drawing circles on the ground with his finger.

"You don't know him yet~ he is really strong! I just blinked twice and the bunch of people were in the floor hissing in pain!"Maki hugs Seichii's head.

" He is kinda dangerous"Y/N said.

"Says the one who dates two members from Toman" Maki bonked Y/N's head.

"You said... Toman?" Seichii stood up while hugging Maki.

"Me and my older twin are from Toman" Souya explained.

"...Oh..."Seichii looked at his shoes for a while.

" Something wrong? "Souya stared at him.

" Nothing... Can you please stop looking at me like I did something wrong? "Seichii hides his face behind Maki's head.

"Tsukumo" A unfamiliar voice said behind Seichii.

"Kurokawa-Kun" Seichii said unsurprised.

"You again? I am on a date with my man! Fuck off" Maki crossed her arms and stood in front of a white haired boy.

"Maki...Do talk to him like that... He is my friend and if you don't apologize he will kill you" Seichii grabbed Maki's arm.

"Don't worry! I can protect myself!" Maki smiled, but suddenly the white haired raised his fist and prepared to punch Maki.

Seichii stopped his move by grabbing Kurokawa's wrist without thinking twice.

"Izana! I told you to not hurt her!" Seichii's low and insecure voice turned into a loud and dominant tone.

"Tsukumo, we need to go. Now." Izana said, he glanced at Y/N and Souya for a while after walking away.

"Maki... I am sorr-" Seichii was interrupted by Maki giving a little kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry" She said.

"Y/N" Souya spoke.

"Huh?"

"I want a kiss too" He holds Y/N's hand.

"Now?"

"Now" Souya got closer and kissed Y/N softly.

They stopped the kiss and stared at Maki who was taking pictures of them.

"Don't mind me! I am just a fish! Continue" She said with the phone in front of her face.

"... Souya? Tenjiko is a gang too right?" Y/N sighed and stared at the teal haired boy who just nodded.
"What usually happens when these kinds of things happens?..."

"We start a fight" Souya answered making Y/N sigh.

"...Be careful" Y/N said

"Yes" Souya slightly smiled and then his expression turned into the normal angry face again.

---------------------------------------------------------

-TBC-
-Sorry for any typo-
-Hope you liked it-