21

-Welcome My Dear Y/N❤️-
———–——————————————-

The next day, Y/N woke up expressionless, Alyssa didn't know what was going on in his head, But he still was a kind boy without expressing himself.

"Bye" Y/N walked away.

"Have a good day..." Alyssa said waving her hand.

While walking, there were peoples looking at Y/N in a worried way. Usually, Y/N was energetic and smiling when he runs to school.

"Good morning Y/N" Mrs.Namiko greeted.

"Morning" Y/N smiled, but it dropped when he continued to walk.

Mrs.Namiko sweat dropped while following Y/N with her eyes.

"Good morning Y/N, did you sleep well?" A random woman asked.

"Morning, I slept well, thanks" Y/N smiled again and it dropped really fast when he continued to walk forward.

The streets felt empty without Y/N being himself, it worried everyone, especially Mrs.Namiko.

Walking more forward, Y/N heard some loud sounds coming from a alley.

"Give me your money now! I already gave you two days to prepare everything" A tall man yelled.

It a group of teens trying to take money from a kid around 13 years old or something.

"Hey you scumbags" Y/N frown and making the group turn their attention.

"Who are you? Do you want to die?" the possible leader said.

"Just leave the kid alone" Y/N said, the leader walked towards him and looked up and down.

"Hey, this guy looks kinda rich" one of the teens spoke making the taller smirk.

"This wasn't none of your business, but you wanted to act cool" The taller took Y/N's bag quickly and opened it.

"ha?... Give it back" Y/N said in a tired voice.

The other one didn't hear and continued to search for something inside the bag.

One of the guy's punched the kid and started to talk about the things that will happen if he doesn't give money, ignoring Y/N's presence.

Vein of anger popping up from his forehead, the boy walked in front of the kid and punched the guy, that made the leader turn around and drop the bag.

Y/N was afraid, he wasn't good at fighting like the twin's, but he thought that he shouldn't let the things go that way. He was prepared to receive punches and kept the boy behind him.

The leader started to insult Y/N and then kicked his stomach, then he punched Y/N's face trying to make him move.

"Run" Y/N said to the kid and glared at the one who was punching him.

The kid tried to run, but the guys grabbed his collar, Y/N frown and punched the one's face making him free the boy.

"What is happening here!" A female voice sounded.