11

-Welcome My Dear Y/N-

----------------------------------------

❗New characters insert

After a week the 3 finished their school work, the twins were going back to their house.

"Bye bye Y/N" The twins waved to Y/N.

The rumors were slowly going down and as they promised, they will leave Y/N live his quiet life after everything is done.

In the next day, Y/N woke up and did his morning routine.

Without noticing, instead of making only 1 sandwich and orange juice, he did it 3x.
Y/N was going to call the twins to eat, but remembered that they were no longer staying at his house.

"Fuck...I don't want to waste food..." Y/N said to himself.

The boy puts two sandwiches in a marmite and holded the paper cups with orange juice inside on his hands.

He ate the left ones and then prepared to leave the house.

"Let's go Cotton" Y/N grabbed his backpack and Cotton followed Y/N.

Y/N lefted Cotton with his neighbor and runs down the same street he used to.

'Today is a really peaceful day' Y/N looked at the stores.

Then he found a lady with her little son sitting on the ground, he stopped running.

"Please help us..." The woman said looking at Y/N.

"I am hungry" Her son that maybe around 5 years old started to cry.

"! Thank God I have something!" Y/N quickly took the sandwiches and orange juice from his backpack.
"I am sorry, I only have this"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" The woman cried while bowing with her forehead on the ground making Y/N crouch.

"No need to thank me, eat first" Y/N softly said making the woman nod.

"Mama... I am still hungry" Her son said after finishing his food.

"... I will be right back" Y/N stood up and runs to a store.

After a little while, Y/N runs back with a big bag with bunch of food.

"Here..." Y/N gave it to the lady.

"I am so happy to find a angel like you" The woman started to cry again.

"Thank you" The little boy holds Y/N's pants.

"Weren't you hungry? Eat first you can't let your stomach wait so long" Y/N pats The boy's head.

While the two were eating, Y/N noticed that the woman was wearing a suit and the kid wearing branded clothes,but it was all dirty.
She had light blond hair and blue eyes, the son had orange red hair with blue eyes.

"Can I ask your name?" The woman asked.

"Y/N L/N, just call me Y/N and you?" Y/N stared at the woman's blue eyes.

"I am Alyssa Watson, this is my son... Keith Watson" She said.

"Can I ask were are you from?" Y/N noticed the names.

"America" She simply said.

"What happened? You don't look like poor or something..." Y/N asked.

"On my 18th birthday, My stepfather sold me to a criminal gang for a lot of drugs, he was rich, but a terrible person. When I was taken to Japan, their boss forced me to have a child with him.I had two kids. The oldest is Keith... The youngest is called Roy... He is with that gang, their boss wanted a descendant, he tried to manipulate Keith with his ideas, but Keith rejected it. The man gave up keith and made me have another child, Roy. He was able to wash away that child's pure thoughts... After he got the type of kid he wanted, he abandoned me and Keith..." Alyssa said wiping her tears while telling her story.

"...I should be at school now... But, do you want to live in my house? I know that we just met... "Y/N got emotional by her story.

" School? How old are you? "The woman asked.

" 16" Y/N stood up and sticks out his hand telling her to hold it.

"Are you an angel?... And I am 23 years old, my son is 5" She said holding Y/N's hand and stood up.

"Were are we going?" Keith asked with a empty bag on his lap.

"To my house" Y/N said.

Y/N guied them to his house and shows them the rooms.

"I need to go to school, please feel at home" Y/N smiled and left.

"Mama, he's a really good guy" Keith looks at his mother who was crying.

"We are so lucky to meet someone like him" Alyssa Hugs her son.

With Y/N, he arrived late and opened the door making everyone turn their heads to him.

"I... I am... sorry Miss...." Y/N said trying to control his breath.

"Your excuse?" The teacher crossed her arms.

"I...I helped a mother and a son from a miserable state...?" Y/N looked at his teacher.

'Oh God... She won't believe me' Y/N thought nervously.

"Ok... Sit down" She said making Y/N wide his eyes.

"What?" Y/N asked confused, if it was other person she would already send him to detention.

"WOW! Y/N is SO LUCKY! Mr.Liked by Everyone! Lol what kind of excuse was that? " Y/N turned his head to the person who said that, it was Akai.

"Well, I am sorry that you are Mr.Hated by Everyone" Y/N glared at Akai.

"Y/N is a good boy, I believe in him. And You Akai! You should take care of your attitude!"

"It's clearly that he's lying! He doesn't have any proof to show!" Akai yelled.

"Why does someone need proof to show their good acts?" Nahoya spoke without turning around.

"Maybe you do these things to show off and receive some compliments?" Souya glared at Akai making the boy shiver.

"Last time Akai showed me a photo of himself helping a old man"

"Me too"

"And the rescuing a child"

The class started to talk about Akai.

"Well, Shut up everyone, Y/N sit down. Akai, you're changing your seat." The teacher spoke.

"What?! Why!" Akai yelled.

"I don't want you near Y/N" She said.

"FUCK! WHATEVER! WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING BODY LIKES THIS MOTHERFUCKER!" Akai picked his belongings and stood up.

"Watch you mouth young man! Go to detention! Now!" The teacher yelled.

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Akai walks to the door.

He walked near Y/N and suddenly punched the boy that was only standing there.

"AKAI! OUT! NOW" The teacher slapped her desk.

"Y/N L/N! REMEMBER MY WORDS! I. WILL. FUCKING. KILL. YOU! I HOPE YOU BURN TO DEATH!" Akai runs out, the teacher noticed that he wasn't heading to detention and runs out of the class too. But Akai was already running towards the gate so she gave up.

'... What did I even do to you' Y/N frown, he was angry about his behavior and everything he did.

Nahoya and Souya were pissed off after what Akai said.

After Akai left, the classroom's climate didn't change. It didn't make difference.

----------------------------------------

-TBC-
-Sorry for any typo-
-Hope you liked it-