06

-Welcome My Dear Y/N🛐-
---------------------

"We are going then" Mikey said waving his hand.

"Y-Yeah, be careful" Y/N waved to the Toman captains that were leaving.

"And that ikebana is really cool" Draken complimented.

"Thank you" Y/N smiles.

Everyone left, but... The twins were sitting on the couch.

"It's 7pm, your mom will be worried" Y/N walked near the twins.

"It's ok~ Every time we go to do school works with others, our mom let us stay at their houses." Nahoya looked at you with that big smile.

"Yeah...wait? Are you guys going to stay?" Y/N Frown.

" our mom will be so fucking happy if we aren't around her doing shit" Souya turned his head to look at you while hugging Cotton.

"Alright, I will make dinner for us" Y/N sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"Wait! Don't you want to eat out?" Nahoya asked.

"Why? I know how to cook" Y/N walked back.

"If you cook we won't have much time to stay together" Nahoya turned his back facing the TV to look at Y/N.

"What?... Ok ok " Y/N sighs.

"Let's eat ramen!" Souya suggested.

"Good Idea!" Nahoya stood up and Souya did the same.

"I will pick my wallet..." Y/N starts to walk up stairs.

"No-no! We will pay for it!" Nahoya grabbed Y/N's fist to catch attention.

"Really? Then lets go fast!" Y/N smirked by the fact he will eat free food.

"Let's take Cotton with us please !" Souya picked Cotton up.

"He's very energetic, I am afraid he will run away" Y/N walks near Souya.

"He won't, right" Souya looked at Cotton with his angry face and surprisely the puppy nodded.

"Hahahahaah, let's go then" Y/N picks his keys and they leave the house.

-At a random Ramen house-

"Here sir" The waiter gave the 3 their ramen.

"Thank you" Y/N said.

"No need" The waiter smiled.

Y/N stared at the twin that were already eating.

"Go slower, you will choke" Y/N said worried.

"Huh? Choke? That's impossible hahaha" Nahoya laughed and suddenly choked.

"Brother!" Souya freaked out and started to slap Nahoya's back.

"I.. I am alive" Nahoya said with his face on the table and made a thumbs up hand.

Then a group of people who were wearing white uniforms came in catching Y/N's attention.

"Moebius?" Y/N reads the words in the uniform.

"Moewhat?" Souya asked turning around.

Nahoya was drinking the ramen soup while turning around.

"Oh hell nawh" Nahoya licked his lips after putting the bowl on the table.

"Are they form a gang?" Y/N noticed their looks.

"Yes" Souya answers.

"Don't look at them, focus on eating" Nahoya grabs Souya's head and makes him face his ramen.