09

-Welcome My Dear Y/N-
----------------------------------------
(

Note: When Cotton "speaks" the other only hears barks)

Beautiful day, the sun shining in a beautiful way~

And it was ruined by school.

Y/N left Cotton at his neighbor's house.

"Bye bye Cotton" Y/N gives a little kiss on the puppy's forehead.

"NOOOO! Again? What am I supposed to do when you're gone!" Cotton barked in a sad way.

"Do what you always like to do when I am out ok? And remember! Don't run away like the last time!" Y/N waved to the puppy and walked away with the twins.

"But! But! But! The only thing I do is to wait for you to come back!" The puppy barked loud.

-With Y/N-

In the middle of the way, the twins stopped.

"Time to act the whole day!" Nahoya said chuckling.

"Oh right... I will go first" Y/N walks forward and the twins waits him to go far away.

"Let's go now" Nahoya slapped Souya's head and starts to run away from the angry boy.

Y/N was already in the school gate, everybody in school thought that they wouldn't hear Kawata Twin's bike for some days because they are being fixed.

"Peaceful day" the gatekeeper lets out a relaxed sigh.

"YOU ARE TOO SLOW!" everyone's attention turned to the peach haired boy running away from his brother.

"I take back what I just said" The gate keeper sighs making Y/N cover his mouth and turns around trying to not laugh.

The twins runs near Y/N, the H/C haired boy slightly smiled and the twins continued to run forward after making eye contact.

Y/N walks inside the school, everyone was whispering about him, Y/N looks forward and continues his track.

"He is the one that painted the twin's bike?" - Girl A

"He does not look like someone who would do that kind of things" - Girl A

"He just acts like a sweet ass bitch waiting for someone to eat his ass hahaha" - Boy A

"That's mean!" - Girl A

"He acts all boyfriend material shit, he's disgusting" - Boy A

"You're the disgusting one! Get out of my sight! We're breaking up! I don't want someone disrespectful like you!" - Girl A

"What?! You're breaking up with me because of that sweet ass bitch?!" - Boy A

"I am breaking up with you because you do not act like a rational human being!" - Girl A

"Maki! Come back here! Right now you whore!" - Boy A

The girl named Maki slapped his ex's face and walked away.

Y/N covered his mouth and silently laughed.

'Girl boss~ cool' Y/N thought.

In class Y/N sat down, the twins arrived late so the teacher scolded them for some minutes.

" You're wasting time Miss~ We have a project to do" Nahoya whined and the teacher sighed.

"Sit down... You two never change" The teacher said.