19

-Welcome My Dear Y/N❤️🌹-
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

After school, Y/N and the Twins went back home to pick Cotton.

"Cotton~ I am back" Y/N smiled and the white puppy jumped to his arms.

"Y/N!! I MISSED YOU!" Cotton barked.

"we are going to drive you home" Nahoya said and Y/N sat on his bike with Cotton in his arms.

They arrived Y/N's house, they entered inside because Y/N thought that they might be hungry.

When they entered inside, a light orange red haired kid runs to Y/N and hugs his leg.

"Y/N-Kun! You're finally back" Alyssa hugged Y/N.

Nahoya had a Vein popping up and pushed the light blond woman.

"Who are you? Y/N, why didn't you tell us that you had a woman living with you" Nahoya pulled Y/N closer.

"Y-Your boyfriends?" The adult asked.

"N-No!"

"Almost" Souya said.

"Explain" Nahoya frown.

Y/N guide them to the couch, Cotton was playing with Keith. Y/N told everything about Alyssa and how he meet her.

"Dude, that's some fucked up shit" Nahoya said surprised.

"Poor girl..." Souya murmured.

"But everything is ok now, Y/N believed in us and helped us out" Alyssa gently smiled.

Y/N felt something wrong with her, she was being more cautious when they arrived home.

"Alyssa-San, are you alright?" Y/N looked worried, the foreigner shivered.

"Y/N-Kun... Can I talk to you alone for a while?" She said making the boy frown in confusion and nodded.

"I will be back" Y/N turned his head to the twins and they nodded.

The two of them walked up stairs and entered in a small room with a bunch of books, inside the room there was two couches and they sat down.

"You wanted to tell me something?" Y/N asked.

-FlashFuckinBack-

"Mom will go up stairs, if you need something just call me ok?" Alyssa said to her son and the little boy nodded.

She walks up the stairs and enters the little library, she sat down and choosed a random book that caught her attention to read.

'Y/N must be at school eating lunch' Alyssa looked at the window, she opened it and let the wind come in.
'I want to make a desert when he comes back... How about coffee jelly?... I don't know if he will like it'

Alyssa stopped thinking and started to read the book.
Minuts later she looked out of the window again and saw a familiar figure outside walking with two boys behind him.