40

-WELCOME BACK Y/N-

'....  warm...' Y/N breathes heavily.
"Hello?" He said without opening his eyes.

Nobody responded so Y/N opened his eyes.

He was in a hospital bed and Souya sleeping next to him. Nahoya was looking outside of the window.

"I am awake...." Y/N sat.

"Are you feeling better?" Nahoya asked.

"I am...! Where is Cotton? Is he alright?" Y/N remembered the white puppy.

"I don't know, but I heard that his leg is broken" Nahoya spoke, Souya woke up.

"Good morning?" Souya yawned.

"What happened After I blacked out?" Y/N asked the peach haired.

"Well... A lot of people died, Toman won the fight and now Mikey wants us to attend a meeting" Nahoya explained.

Y/N sighed and lays down again.

"Nahoya, Souya... What do you want to do in the future?" Y/N asked.

"I want to open a Ramen House~" Nahoya simply said.

"I will follow Nahoya" Souya said.

"Can I... Like... be with you guys too?" Y/N asked a little shy about what he was asking.

"Of course Y/N, without you we can't keep anything without breaking or destroy it" Souya slightly smiled.

"R-Right..." Y/N smiled back.

"Y/N, we were just wondering..." Nahoya spoke,he walked towards Y/N.

"Do you want to get married with us in the future?" Nahoya said while scratching the back of his head and looking to the side.

"I will marry you two right now if I could" Y/N giggled.

Suddenly Mikey enters the room with Cotton on his arms.

"Guess who is back!" Cotton jumped out of Mikey's arms to  Y/N's.

"I am so glad that you're alive" Y/N hugs the puppy and said with a low tone.

"Of course I am! I promised that I would never leave you until the day I die!" Cotton licks Y/N's face.

"I am here just to tell you two about the meeting, N/N you can come too if you want" Mikey said and the boy nodded.

After Mikey left, Y/N and the Twins talked for a while.

Some days passed and the 3 teens were already able to leave the hospital.

They were right now at Maki Sato's funeral.
Everyone was deeply sad about it of course, her parents were crying loud.
In the same day, they attended to Seichii Tsukumo and Akai Tsukumo's funeral.

"I wish that the only one who died was Akai" Y/N murmured.

Suddenly, a red haired man enters the room, he had a strong aura around him making a lot of people feeling insecure. Next to him, there was a little boy holding a woman's hand.

"Mr.Tsukumo" Everyone that Y/N didn't know bowed to that man and so he knew that man was the Red Line's boss.

Y/N was behind the twins and glared at the man,he looked like Akai,I mean... It's his father.

"I am sorry for your loss boss" A woman said.

"I am here for Seichii, just him" The man said expressionless.