38

-Weellcoomme Baack Y/NNN-

--------------------

"I am going now" Souya ruffled Y/N's hair.

It was night time, the day that a part of Toman and Tenjiku will start a fight.

"Be careful, don't get too much injuries" Y/N yelled.

After Souya left, Y/N let out a tired sigh. He looked at Keith who was sleeping in the couch and softly smiled.

Y/N puts Keith in his room and someone knocked the front door. Miss Kawata was already sleeping and Cotton heard someone leaving the front door.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Cotton ran towards Y/N who was going to open the door and saw nobody.

"What is this" Y/N frown after seeing a blue paper in the floor.

"Y/N! It me Nahoya! I asked someone to leave this in the front door for me, I wanted to tell you to meet me at " this place"! I am waiting for you baby~"
Y/N read the last word and cringed a little, he sighs and picked Nahoya's bike keys.

" Y/N! I am sure this is not good news! Don't go! "Cotton barks and Y/N did not really care.

" You want to come? " Y/N pats the little puppy.

" I am sure this is not good! I just wish you could understand what I am saying fuxk! "Cotton climbed Y/N's back.
".... I WILL GO JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE SAFE! "

"Let's go then..."Y/N stopped a little, but still decided to go.

Meanwhile, Tenjiku was waiting for Toman, but also for someone else.

" Did you really write 'Baby' in the end? "Hanma laughed

"Oh shut up, let's just see if he comes" Akai laughed too.

"What are you doing here?" Seichii arrived late.

"Hi 'big bro' ~" Akai smirked.

"... Did you tell dad that I was here?" Seichii said with an annoyed expression.

"No no~ don't worry! I didn't tell him nothing" Akai Chuckles after saying that.

"... Why did yall come so early?" Seichii asked.

"We are waiting for a guest besides Toman" Izana answered.

"NAHOYA! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT RUNNING AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL" They heard a voice yelling.

"He is here" Kisaki spoke.

"Seriously, I can't even imagine how you can run away with broken bones.....wtf" Y/N stopped walking after seeing the bunch of Tenjiku members.

"Y/N~ I am sooooo glad that you came here" Akai runs towards Y/N and grabbed his shoulders.

Cotton who remembered the Akai' s face started to bark at him angrily.

"Wtf... Why" Y/N stepped back, Akai pushed him away from the exit making him face Izana.

"This is the boy... Oh, you were with Tsukumo Seichii last time I saw you" Izana stared at Y/N with his wide eyes.

"Y/N-Chan~ good to see you again" Kisaki said and Y/N tilted his head.

"Cut the - Chan and I never let you call me by my first name" Y/N deadly stared at him.

"GET AWAY FROM Y/N YOU WEIRDOS!" Cotton ran towards Kisaki and bites his knee.

"Stupid dog!" Kisaki kicked Cotton to the side.