30

-Welcome Back Y/N! 💌-

90s vibes? Why not

"Thank you! See you next time!" Y/N said to a client that was leaving the florist.

"Y/N, are you tired?" Mrs.Namiko asked placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I am perfectly fine!" Y/N gave her a big smile.

"So many things happened last days... Are you really ok?" Mrs.Namiko said sighing.

"In the last few days a lot has happened, but there is no turning back, I can not let anger and hatred take care of me, I do not want to leave anyone worried and hurt because of me. Most of the problems were the bastard Akai!
I can't go travel the time, I will continue walking forward and being the person I am. " Y/N was watering the flowers.

" That was so positive! "Someone giggled making Y/N turn around, his face quickly turns into red after making eye contact with the twins.

'Stop thinking about last day Y/N' Y/N turned around and continued watering the flowers.

" You're giving them too much water" Souya stood behind Y/N making him flinch.

"This is the first time we are here" Nahoya used his body to push Souya away and replaced.

"You two are too close" Y/N murmured.

"I don't see a problem" Nahoya whispered near Y/N's ear.

"Why did you push me" Souya pinched his brother's arm.

"I didn't saw you haha" Nahoya giggled and pinched Souya's arm too.

"This hurts!" Souya pinched Nahoya's other arm.

"You started it first!" Nahoya pinched back.

"Who told you to push me! Nahoya you idiot!" Souya placed his hands on his older twin's shoulder and pushed him. The older twin did the same and both of them stayed at the same place not moving.

"myself!" Nahoya said back.

"Enough both of you! The clients are leaving because you two are loud!" Y/N scolded and both of them stopped.

"Y/N, you can leave earlier today, go have fun with your friends" Mrs.Namiko softly smiled.

"Yes, let's have fun" Nahoya stood behind Y/N and squeezed his ass.

"Y-Yes Mrs.Namiko!" Y/N said to the old lady that didn't notice Nahoya's move.

"Why did you do that!" Y/N scolded the peach haired after leaving the florist.

"Did what? I didn't do anything" Nahoya had his hands behind his head.

"You just!"

"Just what?" Nahoya smirked.

"Shut up!" Y/N ran forward.

"Y/N! Wait for us!" Souya started to run too.

'Idiot!' Y/N's face started to turn red.

Suddenly he bumped into someone.

"I am sorry!" Y/N didn't even look at the person and bowed.

"Ah? ~ My favorite shirt" The guy whined.

Y/N raised his head and saw a black haired boy with a little blonde color. Next to him, there was a blonde and blue haired boy.

"I didn't even drink the coffee" The taller whined again with his hands on his hip.