18

-Welcome My Dear Y/N😩💍-

-SURPRISE! 3 updates today hehe-

-read till the end if you want to~

-I wrote a little special scene♡-

-Long chap? Idk-
————————————————————————————————————————
-Morning-

"Nahoya... Souya wake up" Y/N was between the twins.

Nahoya had his hand under Y/N's pajama and his head on Y/N's chest.
While Souya had his hands on Y/N's face and his foot in Nahoya's face.

"WAKE UP!!!!" Someone entered the room, it was Coco with Cotton above him still sleeping.

The twins woke up and got out of the bed, Y/N deeply sighed and got out too.

"Good morning~" The twins said in sync and rubbing their eyes.

"Morning" Y/N yawned while rubbing his eyes.

Y/N smiled when he saw the both of them without their iconic expressions, but a sleepy face.

'So cute' Y/N giggled when Nahoya and Souya tried to walk out of the room, but they bumped into each other when they reached the door. The older twin stepped back and let the younger walk first.

"Aren't you coming?" Nahoya asked and Y/N just followed them.

The three teenagers were brushing their teeth, Y/N used a spare toothbrush and brushed his.

They walked downstairs after changing their clothes, Y/N was using the twin's jackets, surprisingly they had more than one.

"This jacket is so cool!" Y/N said with his eyes sparkling.

"I know right?!" Nahoya had his smile on.

"This is our favorites" Souya pointed the back of his jacket showing the picture with his angry face on.

"Let's go!" Nahoya walked down stairs.

"Your leg? Is it better?" Y/N asked.

"I am perfectly fine! Don't worry!" Nahoya picked his bike key like Souya did.

They decided to leave Cotton in the twin's house for a day.

"Can I drive?" Y/N asked making Nahoya shiver.

"Aham, Souya" Nahoya looked at his brother.

"Why don't you let him drive?" Souya asked.

"He is terrifyingly careful even if he is in a really fast speed" Nahoya said, none of the two understood and Souya gave Y/N his keys.

-TimeSkip-

They arrived near the school, Maki was in front of the gate waiting for her best friend.

"Maki!" Y/N got out of the bike.

The girls looked at Y/N surprised and amazed.