26

-Welcome My Dear Y/N-
________________________________

Silence took over the hallways after the announcement, the surgeon left and Y/N just stood there.

Minutes later, Y/N saw Alyssa Lying down and a white blanket, he walked inside the room and stared at the woman.

"I will take care of Keith... Don't worry" Y/N Hughes the red haired kid tightly. (Cotton was with a nurse, because he couldn't walk around)

"Rest in peace Alyssa...." Small tear drops fell from Y/N's eyes.

Y/N walked out of the room and saw the twin's from far away, he started to walk faster to reach them.

"Are you two alright?" Y/N asked.

"Perfectly fine" Souya said doing a thumbs up hand.

"How is Alyssa?" Nahoya walked near Y/N.

The boy looked at the floor and sighed, he walked between the twins and leaned his forehead against their shoulders, the twins patted his head.

"She is gone..." Y/N started to sobb and the twins embraced him tightly.

"Mom..." Keith woke up.
"Where is mom?"

"She is in another place now.... But don't worry, you will discover it one day..." Y/N kissed the kid's forehead.

"... Another place?... She died right?...." The kid stared at Y/N with calm eyes but tears falling down silently.

"You look so calm..." Y/N sighed and wiped Keith's tears.

"Mom's body is weak... She t-told me that she will travel some day.... Alone" Keith said trying to calm down.
"Of course I am sad... But I can't change anything right?"

"When I lost my parents I cried the shit out of my eyes" Y/N giggled in a sad tone.
"You're strong Keith... In a very young age"

"Lets go home" Souya said and Keith nodded.

"I wonder if mom is doing good in heaven, she is shy, maybe she can't make new friends" Keith said making Y/N chuckle.

"Maybe she can meet my parents and be friends with them" Y/N gently ruffled the boy's hair.

'He looks like a father...' Nahoya and Souya covered their mouth and looked to the sides just to cover their slight blush.

"Y/N! Please don't take me to that house!" Cotton barked.

"You're excited to see Coco again? Let's go" Y/N said and Souya picked him up.

"I NEVER SAID THAT" Cotton barked louder.

________________________________

-Future-

"Naoto! I am back!" Takemichi called the detective.

"I see, you succeed at you misson... I will be where you are, wait for me" Naoto hang up.

After minutes, Naoto and Takemichi were at a park.