Meeting the Family

Elijah's pov

It's been about a month since the mall and hospital incident. But the good thing is... ARIANA AND I GOT ADOPTED!!!!!! Finally our dreams came true. Lizzie and Robbie didn't introduced us to anyone yet because she said that she wanted us to settle in and feel comfortable. I don't think she even told anyone anything. She's been kinda MIA but I can understand why. Anyways... back to the story.

Ari and I were in the pantry looking for some snacks. "Can you pass me the gold fish" Ari and pointed at them. It was a bit to high for her so I grabbed it for her and have it to her. "Thanks"

I looked for something that I could eat until I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at Ari and she looked at me. "Who could that be?" I asked.

"I don't know" Ari said. We heard someone yelling from the other side of the door.

"Lizzie! You have been MIA!!! Robbie!! You guys better be in there!!" A female voice said from the other side.

"I guess she knows Robbie and Lizzie" I grabbed an apple and walked towards the door.

"What are you doing?" Ari stopped me. " Lizzie said that we can't open the door to strangers"

"She knows there names..." I walked closer to the door about to open it.

"Eli don't" she whispered to me but I ignored her.

Scarlett's pov

I could hear little voices from the other side of the door. I knocked again and finally the door opened to reveal two little kids. About 7 or 8 years old.

"Can i help you?" The boy said. I noticed that the little girl was hiding behind him.

"Um yeah. Is Lizzie or Robbie here?" I asked them. The boy looked over at the girl and she nodded her head.

"Come in" he opened the door for me to walk in.

I knew my way around the house so I sat down in the living room in the huge couch. "So why are you guys here?" I asked them as they kept their distance.

"We live here" the girl said with some sass. "What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at me.

"I'm here to visit Lizzie since she's been MIA" the boy sat down on the far side of the couch. "Do you know what that means" I asked and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Yes it mean 'missing in action' I'm not stupid" she sat down beside the boy. I'm guessing it's her brother. They really do look alike. They must be twins.

I laughed. "I like you" I grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. I went on Netflix and pushed play on a Barbie movie.

"How old are you?" She girl asked me not paying attention to the movie. I thought she would like watching Barbie.

"I'm not going to tell you" she nodded her head.

"And you're watching Barbie?" She gave me sass again.

"I put this on for you"

"She doesn't like Barbie" the boy said. "Um I'm going to get Robbie" he got up and left me there with the girl.

Robbie's pov

I was working on my music until someone knocked on the door. "Um Robbie? Someone's here to see you or Lizzie" Eli said walking towards the guitars in the room.

"Who is it?" I set my guitar down.

"I don't know she is" he moved on to look at the piano.

"Do you know what they look like?"

"Yeah. She's blond. Um she has a couple of piercings" he said playing some notes on the piano.

"That must be scarlett" I left the room and Eli followed. "Where's Lizzie?"

"In her garden" he said.

Ariana's pov

Eli left me in the living room with this lady and I had no idea who she was.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"Scarlett, what's yours?"

"Ariana and the boy who was sitting beside me, his name is Elijah"

"How old are you Ariana?" She asked.

"I'm 7 so is my twin" i got up and walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"I have a twin" she said and my face lit up.

"Cool! Can I see a picture?" I asked hopping she would have one.

"Yeah sure" she grabbed her phone from her mini backpack and unlocked it. I waited patiently for her to find a picture. "Here" she showed me her phone and I saw a guy who looks like her.

"What's his name?" I asked curiously.

"His name is Hunter"

We talked for a bit more until Eli and Robbie walked in. Eli came and sat next to me. "Eli! She has a twin" scarlett showed him the picture and Eli smiled.

"Soooo are you going to tell me why these kids are staying with you?" I looked up when scarlett spoke.

"Hey Ari, could you get Lizzie for me please" Robbie asked and I got up and walked to the garden.

I walked outside to the garden and saw Lizzie watering some flowers.

"Oh hey beautiful" she stopped what she was doing and walked over to me.

"Robbie said that you should come inside. A woman named scarlett wants to talk to you" she sighed and nodded her head.

"Let's not keep her waiting" she said as she held my hand and walked inside.

Lizzie's pov

I walked inside with Ari holding my hand. "So what's the problem?" I asked walking into the living room.

"I think it's time for us to tell her" Robbie said walking up to me and wrapping one arm around me. Eli walked to us to and stood beside his sister.

"Um what's going on here?" Scarlett asked actually confused.

"These are our kids" I told her and her mouth dropped.

"You better not be playing with me" she closed her mouth.

"Nope. This is Elijah and Ariana Olsen" Robbie pointed to them. Scarlett sat there processing what we just said.

Finally she got up from the couch and ran towards the kids hugging them. "Ahhh omg mini Olsen's" she said still hugging them.

"Are you going to let them breath?" I tapped her shoulder.

"Oh yeah sorry" she was excited.

Ariana's pov

"Can we show scarlett our play room?" I jumped up and down like I was on a sugar rush.

"Only if scarlett's wants to go" she told me.

"Yeah of course. Let's go" scarlett said and Eli and I dragged her to the play room.

We showed her the playroom then we went and showed her our rooms. Lizzie said that she could stay for supper which I was excited about. I thought I was going to hate her but I love her. But not as much as Lizzie, Robbie and Eli.

Later on, this guy named Chris Evans came by. Lizzie and Robbie introduce us to him and now he was like our uncle or something.