She Knows

Short chapter coming up

Ariana pov

I woke up the next morning. I got out of bed
and immediately fell on the floor. "You okay?" I hear Em walk towards me and helping me up.

"Yup" i tried walked but I fell again.

"Okay clearly your not" she laughs and helps me back up again and sets me on the bed.

"Hey this is your fault" I complain to her.

"Stop being so cute then" I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Good morning love birds" Eli walks in with some food for all of us. "I got you food" he hands us the food and we thank him.

"So what did you guys to yesterday?" He ask obviously not knowing shit.

"Well we did an Instagram live then watch movies" Ariana said trying hard not to laugh.

"Sounds boring" Eli says getting up and turns the tv on.

We watch some tv until mom walks in the room. "Ari come here for a sec" I look over at Em and she shrugs.

"Coming" I get up pretending that I'm not dying inside and trying my best not to limp and make it obvious.

"Why are you limping?" Mom ask as I reach her.

"Morning Pilates?" I hope she believes me but obviously not.

"Em could to come here please" mom says and I start to panic on the inside but on the outside I'm pretty chill.

"What's up?" Em says as she reaches us.

Mom drags us in the hallway and into her room. Dad left to get something by the beach. He said it was for a memory? "What did you guys do yesterday when we were gone?"

"Watched movies" Em says and I say. "Went on a walk" at the same time.

"Right" mom knows about something. She always knows and it's annoying. "Now should I give you the talk or you two got it?"

"Um" I look over at Em and her face is red. "I-I think we're good"

"Just be safe and careful. We don't want you limping for the whole day" mom smirks at us and I swear if I had water in my mouth, I'd be chocking on that till I die.

"Um okay bye" I say walking away still limping so Em stops me.

"Jump on my back" she tells me and I do what she told me.

She walks us back to our room and lays me down on the bed. "So what should we do today?" Eli asks us.

"Let's do something chill" I tell him and I can see Em about to laugh.

"We can go to the mall since it's our last day here" Eli says and we agree.

2 hours later...

"Kids you ready?" Dad comes in with mom as they are holding hands.

"Yeah" we all say and run down to the lobby and into the car.

We drive to the mall and immediately we see paparazzi but not as much which is good. "Where to first?" Mom ask and we all shout.

"Gucci!" She laughs and we walk towards it.

We shop, till we drop. Literally. I almost died due to Emerson's fingers.

Ugh.