Happy Birthday Mom! Pt. 2

Elijah's pov

After we all finished eating, we paid then drove home.

"Okay now when we get home, you have to put a blind fold on" dad said as he handed me the blindfold.

"Wait why?" Mom asked. I could tell she was getting nervous.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad" Ari said which made it worst.

"Ari shut up. Your making it worst" i hissed at her.

Lizzie's pov

We got home and I got out of the car. I totally forgot that I had to put a blindfold on, actually I tried to forget.

"Wait! Your blindfold" Eli ran to me and I bent down a little so that he can put it on me. "Done" Eli took my hand so did Ari.

"Be careful" Ari told me as I almost tripped over a rock.

"Okay now step. Step. Step. Step" Eli said as we walked up the stairs. Robbie was already in front of us opening the door.

"Shhhh be quite" i heard Robbie say to us or to the room. At this point, I was so confused.

"Okay on the count of three. One, two, three" Ari took my blindfold off.

"Surprise!!" People shouted.

"Wh-what" I looked around the room and saw Mary-Kate and Ashley, Scarlett, Rose, Colin, Chris Evans, Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Pietro), Emerson and her older brother (Jayden) and Aubrey.

I was standing there not moving a single muscle.

"I think she's in shock" Ari whispered to Eli and he agreed.

"Well let's get this party started" Aubrey said coming up to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you sure you guys aren't a thing?" Mary-Kate asked.

"I saw you blush" Ashley added on.

"Shut up" i told them and went to go talk to Chris.

"Happy birthday Liz" he hugged me and then we started talking.

15 minutes later...

Ariana's pov

"Should we go get the big surprise?" I asked dad and I nodded his head. "Come on Eli" I dragged him away and he almost spilt his drink.

"Woah calm down" he said as we made our way to our old play area. It was now a gaming area/arcade/working area.

"Okay. Here goes nothing" I open the door to reveal a small German Shepherd laying on the couch.

"Do you think mom will like it?" Eli asked me as I sat down in the couch next to the sleeping puppy

"I hope she does" the puppy woke up and we started playing with her. It's a girl btw and her name is Sage. We named her that since it's mom's favourite colour.