What Happened To Scarlett?

Ariana's pov

"It's Scarlett" mom said still crying.

"WHAT?!" I yelled them dad and Eli came running in.

"What happened?!" Eli said seeing mom and i crying.

"Babe what's wrong?" Dad walked towards mom and pulled her into a hug.

"It's scarlett, she got into a really bad car accident and she's in the hospital" she said crying into his shoulders.

"We have to go to the hospital, like now" Eli said rushing to the door and running out to the car without his shoes or coat on. Stupid bitch.

"Eli you forgot- Ugh never mind" I ran and out my shoes on and grabbed my coat. Then I grabbed Eli's shoes and jacket.

"We will be there in a minute" dad handed me the car keys. "Start the car please" I nodded then left the house.

Robbie's pov

After the kids left, I turned around to face Lizzie and she was laughing. "Damn your evil"

"Hey that's what they get after pranking me like that" she said putting her shoes on.

"I hope you know that they will kill you when they find out" I handed her coat and she thanked me.

"If i do, I would like some lavender flowers at my funeral" I laughed then I locked the door then walked to the car. "Start acting" Lizzie whispered to me before getting in to the car.

"Dad hurry up we need to get to the hospital" Ari said literally about to start driving herself.

"Okay okay hold your horses" I backed out of the drive way and drove to the hospital.

The hospital

Ariana's pov

When we got there, I jumped out of my seat and ran to the hospital. You see...I was really paying any attention to my surroundings.

*honk honk*

"Ariana!" I heard dad yelled and someone pulling me back.

"What?!" I looked back at dad with a worried face.

"What do you think your doing?" He bent down to check if I was hurt.

"I'm going to see Scarlett" I turned back around but I got stopped again.

"You almost got ran over" Eli said walking beside mom.

"Are you okay kid?" The woman said getting out of her car that was parked and running towards us.

"What?" I was still confused.

"Are you okay?" She asked again and I nodded.

"I'm fine i just need to go" I finally realized that I ran into the busy street without looking. That's why. I'm stupid.

This time I looked both sides then ran to the entrance of the hospital. "Guys hurry up" I was getting impatient. They were still talking to the lady but Eli came over to me and we walked inside.

"What room is Scarlett Ingrid Johansson?" Eli asked the front desk lady.

She typed some things on the computer. "Room 174" she said.

"Thank you" we both said and ran to her room.

"Excuse me" i said pushing pass people.

"Sorry" Eli said pushing someone, respectfully.

Scarlett's pov

I was waiting patiently on the bed scrolling threw Twitter. You see, I'm perfectly fine. I wasn't in a car accident, I didn't even drive my car today. I literally walked to the hospital.