Bald Headed Bitch

Ariana's pov

We all arrived at the airport and mom and dad told us to put out hats on so we did.

"Wanna get some candy before we leave?" I asked Eli and he nodded his head. "Where getting some candy!" I shouted to whoever was listening to me.

We both ran to get some. "Look at all the options" I said and I finally chose on the cotton candy and Eli on the big Kit Kat.

"What are you kids doing a here by yourself?" A man said and I froze. Eli wasn't playing attention to anything since he was paying for the candy.

"H-hello" I said turning around to face the man. He was a tall and strong looking one.

"Where's your mommy and daddy?" He asked looking kinda creepy.

"Where's yours?" I asked with some sass.

"Ariana what's going on?" Eli said after paying and thanking the lady. He then turned around to see what the commotion was.

"I think it's time for you kids to back to your parents" he said smirking and I almost threw up.

"Yeah I think we should" I said dragging Eli away but the man grabbed my arm. "You have three seconds to let go of me" i said getting annoyed.

"No chance" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh god" Eli whispered because he knew what was going to happen.

"Okay don't say I didn't warn you" I told him ripping my hand away from him and loci king him in the balls.

"Ow you bitch" he said crouching down and we ran away.

We were turning a corner then we both got pulled back from the same dude from earlier. "Ugh can't you leave us alone you creep" Eli said.

With no warning, he yanked Eli down to the floor and I was about to kill this bitch. "What are you doing?!" I said yelling at him as he was grabbing onto Eli. I then soon jumped on his back.

"Got off me you bitch" he said spinning around trying to get me off his back.

"GET OFF MY BROTHER!" I said smacking his bald head. 

Robbie's pov

After the little twins went off to get some candy, we all sat down to wait for them. "Does the twins know about the big surprise?" I asked Lizzie who was about to post a picture of her Instagram.

"No not yet" she said smiling at me then hitting post.

"What's taking them so long?" Ashley said looking at her watch.

"I'm not sure" I replied. I looked at my phone to see if there was any messages from them but there wasn't any.

We sat there waiting a bit longer until I heard someone yell. "GET OFF MT BROTHER!" I heard a familiar voice say and Lizzie quickly got up and ran to where it was coming from.

I soon got up after and told the Olsen twins to stay with our stuff and they agreed.

I heard some more shouting then another familiar voice come in the conversation. "GET OFF MY BESITE!" I heard and i sighed.

Emerson's pov

A couple weeks ago, my mom asked me if I wanted to go on a trip with the Olsen family so I obviously said yes. She told me that Eli, Ariana and I will be taking part in a photo shoot for their new clothes.

So I quickly packed my stuff and my mom dropped me off at the airport. "Have fun and stay safe!" Mom said from the car window as I was walking inside the airport.

"I will" I said turning around and waving at her. She then drove off. "Okay let's do this" I said walking where we check our bags.

After they checked my bags, I went threw security then after that I went to go find the Olsen family.

I was walking to where they told me they would be until I heard a way to familiar voice yelling to someone to get off of her brother. "Ariana?" I said walking towards the noise.

"GET OFF HIM YOU BALD BASTARD" Ariana said and i sighed and put my bags in the corner and went to go help my bestie.

"Hey bitch" I said to Ariana while helpline Eli up.

"What are you doing here?!" she said still smacking the guys bald head.

"Saving your ass"

After I helped Eli, I went back to where my suitcase was and carried it with me while walking back to the old man. "Hey buddy" I said to him.

"What?" He said with Ariana still on his back.

"This" I was about to swing my suitcase at him until someone stopped me.

Lizzie's pov

I was running towards the yelling and I found Ariana on someone's back while Emerson was about to hit the man with her suitcase.

I quickly ran to her and stopped her just in time. "Whyyyy" she whined and I laughed.

"Violence is not the answer" I told her and she sighed.

"Hey man what are you doing?" I heard Robbie say to the man and helping Ariana get off him.

"This bald headed bastard was following us so then I kicked him in the balls then we ran away but then he yanked us back" she said pulling Eli by the shirt to show me off he did it.

"Ouch" Eli said landing on the floor. "Was that necessary?" He said getting up with the help of my hand.

"Then i jumped on his back stoping him from doing anything else" she finished.

"Then i was about to hit the man with my suitcase but you stopped me" Emerson said putting her suitcase back to where it was before.

"Wait?! Why is Emerson here?" Ariana asked as Robbie was taking care of the man.

"Wow nice to see you too" Emerson said while rolling her eyes. "Since you don't want me here then I guess I'll just leaveeeee" she said grabbing her stuff and walking away.

I knew what she was doing. She wasn't going to leave. "Wait come back bitch" Ariana said running after her.

"Language!" I yelled after her and she said she was sorry.

"My butt hurts now" Eli said rubbing his bottom. "I don't think I'll be able to do a photo shoot now" I laughed at what he said.

"You'll be fine" I told him walking back with Ariana and Emerson. Robbie close behind. He took care of the dude.

Now we were back to where we were supposed to be and waited for us to board our flight.

hehehehehehehehehheehhehehe i'm bored and have no ideas. and i have to do some homework but i won't.

tehehe