Happy Birthday Mom! Pt. 1

Lizzie's pov

I sat there in silence thinking that they forgot about my birthday. It didn't really bother me. I'm glad that I have these lovely people in my life. That's all I need.

"Okay we're here" Robbie said pulling up to the driveway. I climbed out my seat walking straight to the door.

"Go take a shower then change into something nice" Robbie said to the kids while opening the door.

"Okay" they said in union and rushed upstairs to get ready.

"So?" I asked. I didn't know what to do now.

"So what?" Robbie said and sat down turning the tv on.

"Okay then" I said to myself and went upstairs to my room to get dressed. Maybe I'll just go out with scarlett tonight.

Ariana's pov

"Hurry up Eli, we need to go" I banged on his bedroom door.

"I'm coming sheesh" he opened the door. I'm surprised he was actually wearing something nice because he was literally wearing the same thing as me. Twins.

"What are you wearing?" I asked him.

"You stole my outfit" he said walking downstairs.

"No i didn't. You stole mine" i followed him.

"What are you two fighting about?" Robbie asked us as we made our way to the living room.

"It's nothing dad" I said sitting down next to him.

"Is mom upstairs?" Eli asked sitting on the other side of Robbie.

"Yeah. I think we should put our plan to action" he said looking down at his watch.

We both nodded our heads and got ready for what was going to happen. "Hey babe? Could you come downstairs and take out the trash?" Robbie shouted and I heard her come downstairs.

"Yeah" she sighed and walked to the kitchen.

Lizzie's pov

I walked to the garbage can, opening it up and I notice that it was empty but it had a post it note on it.

"Go to where I said my first 'I love you' - Robbie" the letter said and I knew where it was. In the backyard by the pool. I first went to the living room to ask what this was about, but they were gone. Great

I walked to the pool and saw another post it note.

"Go to where I first called you 'mom' - Ari"

I knew where that was. It was on the basketball court after I helped her make a basket. I walked over and saw a post it note.

"Go to where I stole your phone and accidentally looked you out of it - Eli"

That was in the movie theatre. I hope this isn't one of Ariana's many pranks. I walked to the theatre and noticed a bunch of presents laying on the floor in front of the massive tv.

"Surprise" they all said coming out of nowhere and I jumped.

"What's all this?"

"Your presents of course" Ariana came up to me with a small box. I hugged her and I opened it. It was a gold necklace.

"Wait" I looked at it even more.

"Remember that time I kinda lost your favourite necklace?" She looked down.

"Yeah..."

"Well I got you a new one but in gold. I hope your like it" i hugged her.

"Of course I like it"

"My turn. Open this" he handed me bigger box and I had to set it down so that I could open it.

"Oh my god" I opened it and saw all of my favourite perfume, lotion and body wash stuff. "Thank you" I hugged him.

"Okay so you won't get mine just yet" Robbie said.

"Okay when?" I was a little to excited.

"After supper" they dragged me upstairs and to the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking around to see where we would end up.

"Where going to your favourite restaurant" Ari jumped in her seat.

"Cool" that's all I could say. I was too excited.

We all got there and sat down in a private area and ordered our food. We ate and laughed. They reminded me of some embarrassing stories of mine. That was fun. Today was a good day.