The Photo Shoot

Elijah's pov

I heard mom throwing up in the bathroom since I wanted to ask her something. "Mom you good?" I walked in the bathroom and saw her hushed over the toilet.

"I'm fine" she said then throwing up again.

"Emerson! Go get her water please!" I shouted and I heard a faint 'okay' from her. I grabbed moms hair so that it's not in the way.

"What is going on?!" I heard dads voice. But it sounded a bit panicked.

"Heheh moms puking" he came running in the bathroom and took my spot.

"At night?" He was confused.

"Here's the water" Emerson handed me a water bottle and I gave it to mom when she finished.

"It says that you can have morning sickness at night for some people but it's rare" Ariana said walking in the bathroom.

Lizzie's pov

I finished throwing up and I took the water bottle from Eli. Let me tell you I chugged that quickly.

I was about to get up but Robbie stopped me. "Here let me help" he said helping me up.

I walked up to the sink and washed my face. Then Robbie helped me to the bed and sat me down. "Okay I want you to go see a doctor because you should get checked up and stuff"

"Babe I'm fine" Ariana sat next to me on the bed.

"Just to make sure" I sighed. He wouldn't stop even if i asked him too. He's to protective like that which I don't mind.

"You feeling better mom?" Ariana asked me looking at me worried.

"Yeah I'm good bubba" I stroke her hair.

"Can we watch a movie?" Emerson asked and I saw Eli and Ari nod too.

"Just one then off to bed. Tomorrow's the photo shoot" I told the kids and they nodded.

We all sat down on Robbie and I's bed all snuggled up together but they gave me a bit more space just... you know.

The next day

Emerson's pov

It was the next morning and we had to get ready to go see Mary-Kate and Ashley for the photo shoot that we will be participating in.

"Guys come on" I put my shoes on. They always take so long.

"Okay ready" they both said and put their shoes on and we walked out to meet up with Elizabeth and Robbie.

"You kids ready?" Robbie asked us and we all nodded. "Good now let's goooo" he said giving Elizabeth a piggy back which was cute.

I started walking until I felt someone jump on my back. "Hi" Ariana said in my ear and I blushed. The way she said that was so guys.

"So why did you decide to jump on my back?" I asked her as we started walking to set. It wasn't that far so we all decided to walk.

"Because I'm tired" she whined and I laughed.

"Your cute" oh shit. Did I say that out loud.

Stay cool.

Stay cool.

Ariana's pov

Emerson just said that I was cute and let me tell you, if you could see me right now, my face will be red as a tomato.

"Your blushing" Eli said walking past us smirking.

"Shut up Elijah!" I hissed at him and I heard Emerson laugh. "Why are you laughing" i pouted.

"Stop pouting and I'm only laughing cause it's cute how you always turn red" I sighed and rested my head on Emerson should.

Emerson's pov

I felt that Ariana was falling asleep on me. "Babe we're here" I said poking her with one of my arms. That was a struggle but I managed.

"Ugh whyyyy"

"There's my beautiful nieces" I heard Ashley yell and running towards us.

Ariana jumped down from me and ran to Ashley and gave her a hug. Then Eli gave her a hug.

The Mary-Kate showed up behind me which scared me a little. "When are you two going to date?" She spoke and I blushed.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean but it's nice to see you squirt" she gave me a side hug and dragged me alone where the rest of the people were.

Lizzie's pov

The kids went off to get changed and get their makeup done for the photo shoot. It's a photo shoot for my sisters company which is going great by the way.

I'm sitting in a chair, with Robbie beside me, waiting for it to start. Then I felt the room get hot as hell. "Babe you okay?" Robbie looked over at me with concern look at over is face.

"Yeah just a little hot that's all" he looked at me weirdly.

"It's cold in here"

"No it's not. I'm dying of heat okay? Ugh I'm taking this off" I know I sounded moody but that's what you get when your pregnant.

"Okay here let me help you" I let him help me and I sat back down feeling much better.

16 minutes later

Robbie's pov

The kids were looking great but I could tell that Lizzie was getting tired. It's only 11:36. "Liz come here" I told her and she got up and sat on my lap.

"Yeah?" She yawned.

"You can sleep you know" I told her.

"But I want to see the kids" she whined and I laughed a little. "It's not funny"

"Liz listen, you will have plenty of other time to watch them and I can tell that your tired so just rest" she gave in and rested her head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arms around her.

"Awww cute" MK came over and snapped a photo of us and sent it to me.

I could see that the kids were having a lot of fun which is good. It's fun to see them happy.

Hehehehehhee okay I'm so bored someone talk to me.

Suggestions