Chapter 27 - Talking to the Spirits

Sorry for updating late. I'm really busy these days. But this chapter reveals some secrets so be prepared for the mystery to get slowly revealed in the next two chapters.
Oh, and this chapter is undedited.
xx

Grab some popcorn, and coke and sit back, relax and get tready to enjoy.

The Curse Of The White Mask
Chapter 27
----------------------------------------------------------------

The door was shut tightly. There was no way to escape. Even the windows were tightly shut and couldn't be opened.

"What do we do?" Said Samantha in Shock.
Her body was shivering and she seemed really scared.

"Quick, all of you get on the bed." Said the Priest gesturing all of them to get towards the bed.

All of them quickly ran towards the bed.

Now, the lights were turned off.
Everybody was freaking out. They didn't know what to do.

The priest somehow seemed like an expert.
He quickly ran towards the cupboard in that room.

He had kept his bag over there before coming.

He picked up his bag as soon as possoble and unzipped it.

He removed a candle and the dice thingy which is used to talk to spirits.

(You know that dice where you question the spirit and roll the dices and they tell you the answer)

Yeah, that dice thingy.

Daphne was freaking out.
"I might get a heart attack" she said, pointing towards the blood driving out of the cupboard.

"Everybody needs to chill" said Michael, trying to calm everyone down.

"I don't think it's really helping" said Courtney and Ryan.

For some apparent reason, Duncan seemed lost in his own world. Ever since he recovered he had been acting really strange.

The priest kept the candle on the table and lighted it up.

"Everyone! Grab a chair and sot around this table. We are going to talk with the spirits."

"Talking with whom?" Said Tim, totally confused.

"Talking with the spirits" said Samantha, giving him a serious look.

"We don't have any other choice, do we?" Said Sam.

"No, we don't. We have to do this, in order to get outta here." Said the Priest, Lighting the candle.

Everyone was quite. There was pin drop silence in the room now. The evil spirit seemed to be gone.

But the priest could still feel it, so they had to continue with the talking with the spirits thing.

Everyone was so scared. They were experiencing this for the first time.