PHASE 2 : PROLOGUE

So, Phase 1 has finally ended in 30 long chapters.

Now, it's time for Phase 2.

But before that I have to answer some important questions from Last Chapter and give a brief explanation about Phase 2.

Questions:

Where is Ryan?
~ After they finish talking outside the entrance of Courtney's house, they walk up the stairs and find him tied up on the side of the bed. They quickly untie him and they tell him everything that he missed.

Where Is Duncan?
He had gone to the Restaurant to get Dinner for Courtney. However, he was also kidnapped by Michael and was taken to the Haunted Hotel.

Who is Anabelle?
Anabelle is Michael's sister who is also half dead. Nobody knows what exactly are their relation with the haunted hotel. Right Now, Anabelle wants revenge because they all killed her brother Michael.

Where does Heather go now?
Heather has lost her brother gopher and her cousin sister, Lauren. Now she flies back to America to stay with her Family.

***

PHASE 2 ~ Prologue

After the 5 of them reunite in Courtney's house. They realize that the house was in such a mess. There was water everywhere.

They decided to leave the place and fly back to America.

Yes, they left Courtney and Duncan stuck in the Haunted Hotel, But Not Forever.

They were going to he back in 2 Weeks. They flew to America to change themselves.

They were goging to get a different look, change their names in the passports and everything, and get themselves a complete new identity.

They did this in hopes that No One in Canada would Recognize them, and even Anabelle shouldn't.

Why you ask?
Because after all this stuff that happened in Canada.
I.e - Water everywhere, killing Michael, and the dinosaur theme park and the other stuff that happened, made them partially famous in that area.

They were all around the news and they didn't want that to happen, so they needed a new identity.

Samantha :-
She has now changed her name to Anastasia. Her hair Colour is now Blue. She puts thick Makeup and has Blue Contact Lenses in Her Eye.

Tim :-
He has changed his name to Max. His Hair Colour is Brown and has shaved off his facial hair and has put brown contact lenses.

Daphne:-
She has changed her name to Adele . She coloured her hair from Orange to Blonde and now she has dark green eyes, and puts light makeup.

Sam:-
His name is now Brandon. He Looks almost the same, except for his hair. He put on a new hairstyle with brown highlights.

Ryan:-
His name is now Jordan. He has blue eyes, cool hairstyle, and light blue hair.

AGES :-
Anastasia - 21
Max - 29
Adele - 19
Brandon - 18
Jordan - 21

***

Now they all have a new persona. They have decided to fight this battle against Anabelle and whoever else is there in that Haunted Hotel and Save Courtney and Duncan, before it's too Late.

They all now have their new persona and decide to Go back to Canada and buy a house for themselves, because they can't live in Courtney's house.

They flew to Canada and decided to buy a house somewhere close the Forest next to the Haunted Hotel.

Lucky for them, everyone who saw them, didn't recognize that they were the people who have have entered the Haunted Hotel and have come out alive.

They look completely different now.

Yes, they are very rich people and so had a lot of money to get all of this work done.

After the house, was bought and everything settled, they started getting the furniture, and all those household stuff.

After a month, everything was ready.

Now, the plan begins..

Plan to finish Anabelle and get back Duncan and Courtney .

***

Hey. c:
So, how do you like the Prologue of Phase 2.

I know, there isn't much about what has happened , but they all have a new persona now.

A new Identity, for all the five of them, and even new names. This is going to be fun.

If you liked it make sure you vote/comment/share.

That will help me a lot, and I promise I'll update soon. :D

Brace yourselves for the next fabulous chapter.
Hahahaa. XD

Bye for now.

X.