Chapter 19 - The Land Of Dinosaurs.

The T-Rex was reaching closer to them, he dashed forward.

It was just an couple of metres away when suddenly, all of them fell inside a hole and the t-Rex was too big to fit inside.

"Oh mahn!, that was quick" said Daphne.

The T-Rex gave a big roar from the other side and walked away.

All of them took a sigh of relief.

"Done and Dusted", said Samantha.

"I...I think you spoke to soon!" Said Tim.

They had fallen inside some Rainforest Area.

"Hey guys! Chill. This is a part of the Dinosaur Theme Park" said Chris.

"Down Here?" Questioned Daphne.

"Yep! This ride is the one which goes really deep till here and then zooms back up." He said.

"Oh, That's great" said Daphne.

"So how do we get out?" Said Samantha.

"Umm, we should follow the steps over there" said Chris pointing towards a staircase near that ride.

All of them worked towards that staircase when suddenly, a Dinosaur Came Running from the staircase towards them.

They ran from the dinosaur in the opposite direction unaware that the Dinosaur was harmless.

They ran for about half an hour until they reached a Rainforest kind of place and when they turned back the Dinosaur had dissapeared and they couldn't see the entrance.

"Since when was a rainforest down below here?" Said Samantha shocked.

"Even I don't know about this Place!, This is really crazy" Chris replied.

They went on walking, It was sunny and bit of humid.

Suddenly they spotted a few Pterodactyls flying in the sky.

"Look Pterodactyls!" Yelled Ryan.

"Are we in the Land Of Dinosaurs?" asked Daphne.

"I'm afraid so!" Replied Tim.

The quickly resumed their journey to find their way out.
Meanwhile at Duncan's House,

Lauren was watching TV along with Duncan and suddenly the TV went off.

"Did you turn the TV Off?" Asked Lauren.

"No, I wouldn't do that!" Said Duncan.

They turned back but nobody was there, but Sam's door was open.

"Didn't you lock Sam's door" Lauren asked Duncan.

"Yes, I am Sure. The keys are with me." Said Duncan holding the keys in his hand.

They looked at each other and then looked at the door again.

They quickly ran inside the room and there was something written in blood on the wall.

It said Get Out Of Here.

"Why would the Ghost or Probably Heather be telling us to get out of here?" questioned Lauren.

"Umm, maybe there's a demon inside Sam?" Said Duncan confused.

"No way, That couldn't be possible" said Lauren. "Probably there's something behind all this."

They were worried and tried to call the gang back home.

Lauren tried to call Samantha but she was not picking up her phone.

"No use of calling them on their phones" said Duncan "If you go to the Dinosaur Theme Park they keep all the valuables of the customer in a locker "

"Oh" frowned Lauren. "What do we do now"

"We will just have to wait, they should come home by evening." He said.

"But its already 6:00" said Lauren.

"Perhaps they should be here by 8:00 then?" He replied.

"Well, I hope so" said Lauren.

She went to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of chips, lied down on the sofa and switched on the TV to watch some Movie.

Duncan went to Sam's room to see his conditions as they was only a day left.

A little while later, the Telephone rang.

"Can you answer the call?"Yelled Duncan from Sam's room."

Lauren went and picked up the phone.

"Yes, who's speaking?" Asked Lauren.

"1 more day Left. He will never survive." Said the Caller and Disconnected the Phone.

"Hello? HELLO!" Said Lauren

"Who the hell was that?" Lauren thought in her mind.

"Who was that on the phone" asked Duncan coming out from Sam's room.

Lauren told him about what happened.

"Oh No! I think he's referring to Sam! We gotta do something, we have to keep him really safe." Said Duncan who seeemed really serious.

At the Dinosaur Theme Park.

The gang had reached a waterfall and a shaky bridge to cross over the other side.

They noticed many dinosaurs on the way, most of them were vegetarians.

They were scared to cross the bridge.

"What if we fall into the river" said Daphne really Scared.

"Chill, we will have to face ups and downs in our life, and right now we have to get outta here." Said Samantha.

"Oh Mahn, why did we have to come here." Said Ryan.

"Waste of Money, Waste of Time, Waste of Energy" said Tim.

"True" said Courtney. "I couldn't believe I saw a real dinosaur."

"Tim shut up!" Yelled Samantha. "You and Daphne were the ones who wanted to go for this crap. You wanted a break right? Now deal with it"

"Guys, stop fighting and look back" Yelled Michael.

That's a Non Veg dinosaur.!

It was running towards them.

They didn't even think twice and quickly ran towards them bridge but when they were halfway through the dinosaur stepped on the bridge and the ropes became lose and they all fell into their river.

All of them were so scared. They thought they're gonna die.

Will the gang survive? Will Sam recover? Will the gang get out of the Dinosaur Theme Park safely? Who was that caller?

To find out all the answers read the next Chapter,

Chapter 20

One more day!