Chapter 10 - The Children Of The Night

The gang walked towards the right end of the basement went they noticed Vampires walking towards them.

They had blood on their mouth, eyes were dark red with fire in their eyes, they seemed really angry.

Tim: What should we do?, run away?
Daphne: Duh, quick!
Michael: Follow Me!

Michael knew many things about this basement as he lived here for 20 years by drinking water and eating fruits which were found in the plants area somewhere in the basement.

He took them to that fruits area and locked the door.

Quick, his under the table, Michael told Sam.

And Daphne and Ryan get in that cupboard, he said quickly.

And he took Samantha and Tim upstairs with him.

Where are they going?, asked Daphne confused.

They'll be fine Daphne, just don't move to much or else the vampires might notice us, said Ryan.

The vampires were roaming around the basement and noticed that the plant area's lights were on.

They slowly walked towards it.

Sam: Darn it, I forgot to turn off the lights.

He got up and went to put the lights off, when suddenly the vampires started banging the door.

He got really scared. He turned off the lights to run upstairs but since it was dark he couldn't find the stairs so he just sat down in a corner.

A minute later, The vampired broke opened the door and entered inside the soon found Sam.

He was surrounded by the 6 of them. They were coming closer and closer when suddenly Samantha, Tim & Michael came downstairs and threw garlic near the vamipres.

The vampires got scared and ran out of the plant area.

Daphne and Ryan came out of the cupboard, shocked.

Daphne: Phew! U came just in time.
Ryan: Why didn't u let all of us come up.
Micheal: You see, I know a lot about this place and we needed some distraction to get the vampires in the room, so we can scare them off, for once and for all.
Daphne: Yeah, that was great.
Sam: Hey, the place where we saw the vampires I had seen a door over there.

But since the vampires showed up, I forgot to tell u guys.
Samantha: The quick, let's go there.

Meanwhile Topher and Lauren try to find the gang.
Topher: Where did you last see them?
Lauren: They were last in the basement, when I saw them.

Then we should go there and check, said Topher.

B-but its a really vast place, what if we get lost, said Lauren, really worried.

Topher: don't worry, I'm there with you.

They went out of the room and noticed that there were vampires (children of the night) roaming around.

Topher: Crap, quickly, get inside the room.

Lauren: Why?
Topher: There are vampires on the run.
Lauren: Alright, I'll hide under the bed.

Lauren crept under the bed and Topher kept peeping out.

5 minutes later, the vampires started checking all the rooms, they could sense humans somewhere.

They were two rooms away from the room Topher and Lauren where hiding.

Topher entered the room and slowly closed the door.

Quick we have to do something, he said.

w-wWhy?, said Lauren, did they spot us?

No but they are checking room by room.

Lauren: Then I have a idea.

What was that idea? Will the gang and Michael finally be able to get out of da basement? Will they find Heather? Who is Annabelle? Why did she take the white mask of Mark Louis? Where is Mark Louis's body?

All this answer read the next Chapter:
Witches Vs Humans.