Chapter 18 - The Dinosaur Theme Park

It was now morning.

All of them had kept an alarm on their phone.

It was 6:30 am when their phone had rang.

All of them except Duncan, Lauren and Sam, got up and had their breakfast.

"Ohh, It's been a while since we have gone to  water park" Said Samantha.

"Yes" replied Daphne. I can't wait to go there!"

"What about you Michael, aren't you excited? You are gong there after more than Twenty Years!"  Tim asked Michael.

"Oh....er....yeah....I am really Happy, but the truth is I have never ever been to a theme park." He said.

"Oh, it's okay. It will be fun." Replied Samantha.

"What about you Courtney" asked Ryan.

"Oh have been to the Rollercoaster theme park, a couple of months back, but this is a dinosaur theme park. It seems fun" Courtney replied.

Soon, it was time to leave. They packed their bags, caught a taxi and left for some fun.

An hour later they had reached the theme park.

They walked towards the ticket counter.

"6 tickets please" said Samantha.

The Ticket Counter Lady replied, "Premium tickets or normal?"

"Normal" said Samantha.

"600 $" said the Ticket Counter Lady.

They put the bands given to them by that lady and walked inside.

They were really amazed there were so many rides and there were Even water rides and all of them were dinosaur themed.

"Let's go on the rollercoaster first?" Sasked Ryan.

All of them agreed.

They swiped the card and went on the rollercoaster.

It was really fast. But while they were half way through, the rollercoaster stopped.

They were shocked.

"Oh no, what happened?" Said Samantha.

The rollercoaster was inside a cave when it got stuck.

The people who were not in the rollercoaster could not see the rollercoaster as it was inside a cave.

The people on the rollercoaster became panicky.

"Guys, calm down." said Ryan.

Tim replied, "Try to call somebody."

"These seatbelts are so tight, it won't come off until the ride gets over." Said Courtney.

"I have an idea" said Michael.

Michael had noticed an emergency button on the rollercoaster. He pressed the button.

All of a sudden the siren rang.

The person in charge of the rollercoaster came towards the cabeve and noticed that the rollercoaster was stuck.

"How did it happen" he asked them.

Ryan spoke up. "It was going really fast and all of a sudden when we reached the cave, it got stuck."

"Okay, press the button under your legs, that will remove your seatbelts."

They pressed the button but instead a hole appeared and the roller coaster fell underground.