Chapter 32 - Ho(w)ly Christmas Eve

Sorry for not uploading for a while, I was working on my other story, Body On Me.

Too make up for it, here's a enormous chapter *

xx Masked xx

***

Recap:- Anastasia and Brandon reached the Haunted Hotel safely equipped with all the weapons they  need, while Adele falls inside a deep hole leading to some room inside the Haunted Hotel, Underground. Jordan and Max are determined to find her.

*****

"We must jump inside." Jordan said, with anger.

"To save you're girlfriend?" Max Smirked.

"What? We aren't really dating, it's just for the act. Get real and jump in." He said, annoyingly.

"Right." He said.

He took a step forward and dived in.

He yelled as he fell inside.

"All clear?" Jordan asked, just to confirm, before he jumped in.

Max swore under his breather.

"Yeah yeah, jump."

Hearing it, He Jumped in.

Thud. He fell on a table and broke it into two pieces. It was pretty old and rusty anyways.

"Max ! Can we focus here?" He said, pissed off.

"Okay, sorry. I'll stop acting like a kid." Max said, chucking.

They unzipped their handbags and removed a torch and kept a pocket knife in their pocket, just in case.

They even had the crucifix in their neck, because it was obvious that Anabelle would show up, to kil them.

They walked through the creepy hallway , slowly and kept looking left and right.

Max quietly said, "Adele? You there?"

There was no response.

They walked till the end. There was a wooden door which was unlocked.

It had a a skull carved on it. There were a few skeletons lying beside the door.

Max and Jordan looked at each other and nodded, which meant that they should enter.

Jordan took charge and walked ahead. He took a deep breathe, and slowly opened the door. A creaky notice followed.

Just then, someone from behind them pushed them inside the room and locked the door.

Thud. Max fell on Jordan. But they quickly recovered.

"What was that?" Jordan said shocked.

"I have no idea. Something pushed me." Max grimaced in pain, and pressed his leg.

They were locked in this room. There was a bed, a cupboard, a TV and a locked window. You could see the moon and the trees shaking due to the wind. It was definitely a scary sight.