Chapter 6 - The Basement

Daphne and Ryan bang each side of the lift, hitting and hitting it all around. But the lift was not responding.

Daphne got angry and pressed the Basement button again and again, and suddenly the lift started moving.

Phew!, she sighed.

Finally!, said Ryan.

Meanwhile at G Room 13:

Samantha lay unconscious on the floor. All of a Sudden the Ghost came out of Samantha, and stared at all of them and then growled and dissapeared.

Samantha looked normal. Her cuts had dissapeared, her skin Colour became normal. Only her hair had turned Green.

Samantha got up and didn't know what was happening.

Samantha! Are you alright? Tell us what u last remember, said the three of them. (Tim, Sam and Lauren)

(Flashback)

Samantha: I had gone to the bathroom to get refreshed as we were going to the haunted hotel that night. And when I looked at the mirror, I saw a ghost with a knife behind me. It was about to stab me when I banged my head on the basin and became umconsious and I just got up now.

(Flashback Over)

Ohh!, said Tim.

That means u didn't know that u were possessed?, asked Lauren?

No!, she replied. I didn't know. I don't know anything what happened after that.

They then told Samantha how they found her in this room and where she was.

what?, she said shocked.

I was hanging on the fan? And I didn't die?

No u didn't, said sam.

(The Basement)

Daphne and Ryan finally reach the Basement. It was a bit dim, but they could see everything. It was very huge. And there were a few old cars parked there. Most of them were all old model cars. They kept their torchlights on to search for any clues.

Suddenly there was a *bang*

Like noise behind them.

Daphne and Ryan gulped and slowly looked behind.

They saw a wheel chair coming towards them. They could hear someone singing twinkle twinkle little star in a scary voice.

Quick, Run Ryan!, said Daphne.

Wait, he said.

Are you gone mad? Do u wanna die? Jus, let's just go, she muttered. She pulled and him ran from that place.

Soon they were tired. That wheelchair was out of sight.

They then saw a car entering the basement. It was moving.

Daphne: Ryan. Look! Which car would enter such a Haunted Hotel? That two at this time? Huh?

Ryan: Well...yeah. Who could it be?

Daphne: It's coming this way. Quick let's hide somewhere.

They quickly hid behind a parked car and were slowly peeping.

That car went and parked at the Number 45.

Daphne and Ryan then got up and saw that there was nobody in that car.

But, on the driver's seat there was a 'White Mask'.

The door then opens on it's own.

Meanwhile, Topher passes the forest maze with a few cuts on his hands and legs.

Where could Heather possibly go? He thought in his mind.

The Haunted Hotel was right in front of him. He then heard some noise. So he hid behind a bush to see what was happening. There was a small gap between the bush and when peeped in that gap he could see two bloody legs walking. He was freaked out. Slowly he looked up, but there was nobody.

Then he peeped in that gap again and the two legs were walking towards. No he was really scared. He looked up again and there was no one.

But when he looked down in the gap the legs were right in front of the bush. Covering the gap. He gulped.

He slowly looked up.

Omg it's it's.... *Bang*He lay on the floor unconscious.

Was he shot? Well u won't find out so soon. :P

The Room No 13.

Samantha, Lauren, Tim and Samn walked out of room no. 13 and walked towards the end of the Hallway. In this hallway also there was only a lift and no staircase.

They walked In the Lift. There were only two buttons. Basement and Rooftop. No floor 13.

They all were confused. Little do they know that there were only two buttons in the other lift also.

They all decided to go to the basement.

Well they all think alike. ;)

The pressed the basement button, and this lift started instantly. Not like the other crack lift.

It reached basement. They all walked out. There was a White Mask mask hanging on the wall. Suddenly blood started falling from the mask.

Yikes. Screamed Lauren.

Wait, can u hear something? Said Samantha.

They all kept silent and they heard Ryan and Daphne scream, ZOMBIES.

Next Chapter :

Zombie Apocalypse.

26th September.

Preview of the next Chapter:

The whole gang meet up together but they are under a Zombie Apocalypse and if any zombie touches them they also turn into a Zombie.

Will they escape the zombies? Is Topher dead? Who killed him? Who was that ghost with bloody legs walking towards Topher?

To find out, read the next chapter of The Curse Of the White Mask, chapter 7, Zombie Apocalypse on 26th Sep. :)