Chapter 28 - If there's a Will, There's a Way.

Ready for this Amazing Chapter?
Lots of Secrets will be revealed.

So grab something to eat and get ready to read one of the best chapters of this book.

Xoxo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll tell you what Michael did." Said Duncan.

Everyone was eager to know about this.

Duncan cleared his throat and started talking.

"Michael must have told you that Mark Louis loved his white mask. Well, He actually had a collection of Masks. Out of all them, his most favorite mask was this white mask. But little did he know that the white mask which he had, had magical powers. His grand father had given it to him and had not told him about this mask.
However, Only Michael's father knew about this White Mask.

With the White Mask, You could Summon any Monster or Legend from the Horror Stories like Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, and all the other creatures. No wonder when you had gone to the Haunted Hotel, Michael had summoned the powers of The White Mask and you all were chased by these creatures."

"Oh My God!" Said Tim.

"Thus is pretty shocking!" Said Samantha.

"Okay Guys, Chill, Let Me Continue!" Duncan replied.
He sat on the bed in that room, and tried to relax.

A couple of seconds Later, He continued, "Months Later, Michael's dad was about to die in the hospital. That was the time when he told Michael about the secret.

When Michael came to know about this, He stole the White Mask from Mark Louis one day and started using it to scare other people.

Years passed, and when the Hotel was running successfully, Michael thought that it was time for him to gain all the power and become the Owner of that Hotel.
So he activated the White Mask and summoned the Dracula to Kill Mark Louis.

Soon Later, Mark Louis was killed and Michael took over the hotel. But then the Hotel slowly keptngrtting wiser and worser and soon had a really bad status.

So Michael thought that he would make thus hotel a horror attraction, because he knew that many brave people will come in there and haunting them will be fun.

And soon enough, He found you guys and decided that it is time to ruin your life."

"And that's how it began" said Duncan, breathing softly.

"Oh Great...He have to find him and teach him a lesson." Said Tim.

"So it was him all this while. Now wonder so many people have been dying all due to him." Said Samantha, who was biting her lip in anger.

"Where do we find him? We have no idea where he went." Said Ryan, confused.

"Yeah, Ryan's right. Where Do we search for him?" Said Daphne, looking at Samantha and givif he a confused look.

"Oh My God. Are you guys that dumb? He is obviously gone to the Haunted Hotel. Where else will he go?" Said Samantha, walking around the room.

"Oh, you're really Smart." Said Daphne, winking at Samantha.

"Okay Guys, I'm going for Lauren's funeral." Said Sam, wiping off his tears.

Tim took Sam in the taxi and went to Heather's house.