Chapter 24 - BAM.

Duncan was quick to reply, "Believe Me, I Didn't do it_, They Got Me Framed."

"Oh Please" said Samantha. "Why would why I do such a thing. I just kept a camera

There just so I know if anything happened to Sam, I could find out using the camera. And its a good thing that you decided to Unmask Yourself."

Ryan whispered to the priest that he needed someone to tie Duncan up before he tries to run away.

The priest slowly walked away and a couple of minutes of later, Bodyguards crept from behind Duncan and tied him.

"Ouch. What do you think your doing?" He yelled at the bodyguards.

"Let Him Go!" Said Courtney.

"Listen Courtney, He can't be left with such a big crime." Said Daphne.

It had been a long time since they were waiting. The priest said, "Listen Samantha, I have got to go."

Samantha replied, " Please, Just a Minute"

A second later, Sam's eyes opened.

Ryan was the first to notice and yelled "Sam! You're alive."

Sam replied, "Obviously I was, I was alive all this time"

Daphne, Tim and Samantha all gave him a hug.

Courtney was staring at them and wondered in her mind whether that video which Samantha showed her was true.

Sam continued to talk, "Yeah, I was alive all this time, Actually..-"

Samantha interrupted and said, "Let me tell everyone what exactly happened, because some people are really scared of the truth and others don't won't to even face it." She said, looking at Courtney And Duncan.

"Sam had been given sleeping pills everyday at a particular time so that we would think that he is dead. All thus work was done by Duncan although it wasn't his plan to do all of this. Someone has ordered him to do so as we wouldn't understand or come to know that anything is wrong with Sam. Duncan used to give an excuse of checking Sam and when he went inside the room he used to give him those sleeping pills."

"That explains why that day when the werewolves attacked and we ran towards Sam's room, Duncan was in such a hurry, that he left those sleeping Pills there itself."

"Then, when we decided to got to the theme park, he decided to use his ultimate plan, which was to murder Sam for good. But with Lauren around, He had to think of another plan. Which was why he dressed up as a guy with a mask and murdered his own security guards he has called and then killed Lauren."

"But when he was about to kill Sam, He realized that it was too late, and dressed up back to himself, went to his room and pretended that he was sleeping."

"Oh, and that witches gunshot was just a machine to make you faint for 2 days. So someone from the Haunted Hotel, is connected to Duncan and has been planning to Kill Sam."

"Whoa" said Ryan

"But how do you know that that witch's spell was a fainting spell." Said Sam,confused.

"Well, I was in the car, coming for your funeral, or should I say, PLANNED FUNERAL, I was chatting with My friend Avril, and she was an expert in All this ghostly stuff. She told me that she had read in one of her science books that a witch uses a fainting spell and shoots it right in the stomach to activate it."

"Oh, Smart!" Said Sam and Tim.

"No, No I can't believe all of this. How can this be possible? Duncan? Is this true?" Said Courtney, who couldn't believe her eyes.