Chapter 31 - Knock Knock, Who's There? Annabelle.

I will be calling the characters by their new identities from now, so in case you get confused here is their names.

Samantha ~ Anastasia.
Daphne ~ Adele.
Tim ~ Max.
Ryan ~ Jordan.
Sam ~ Brandon.

***

"Ouch." Yelled Adele, as she fell down from her bed.

There was drool all over her pillow. Her hair was in a big mess. Her face felt dry and sticky.

"Ugh, I think I need to take a good shower." She said, as she walked inside the bathroom.

There were three bedrooms in the first floor, and two below.

Adele and Max slept on the ones on the top, and the rest slept on the ones below.

***

Anastasia was baking pancakes while she overheard Max talking to Brandon about some Soccer stuff.

"Will You stop blabbering now and help me over here? I'm not a maid." She said, as she stares into their souls.

They both giggled and walked to her.

Brandon said, "Okay, we'll help you." Making a frowning face.

"Good" she snapped. "Now keep the plates on the table, while get the pancakes.

They did as they were told and then sat on the chairs surrounding the table.

Brandon was scrolling through his news feed, and Max was watching a YouTube Video.

Jordan, like always had gone for hus morning walk, and would be returning any minute.

He was the fittest amongst the three guys.

Not to mention, even Adele started liking him, but they were cousins.

***

Daphne walked down the stairs. Her hair in a high ponytail, her contact lenses on, and very less makeup.

She looked simply Beautiful.

Max and Brandon were gazing at her.

"Stop Doing that, both of you" she said, as she pulled a chair out and sat.

She crossed her legs and put on her headphones .

A couple of minutes later, Anastasia came to the Table with five pancakes.

"They look delicious" Max said, water dripping from his mouth.

Adele and Brandon looked at each other and chuckled.

"Well, Let's eat fast. We have lot's of work to do." Anastasia snapped.

***
When Max and Anasatasia were done eating, Jordan came back .

"Morning." He said, with a bright smile.

All of them greeted him too, as he came and sat and has his pancake too.

***

Once they all were done, they all decided to go to the secret room.

Yes, they had kept a secret room in this house where they would make all their plans, and further steps to be taken, and how they would win this battle.