Chapter 30 - A Not So Happy Ending.

So,
Updated fast, Just Like I Promised. c:

Masked : Chapter 30.

***

Daphne had removed her high heels because she was having difficulties walking around the bathroom with the floor wet.

She was frozen. The water was ice cold and kept on leaking, no matter what she and Samantha tried to do, it wouldn't stop.

She glanced at Samantha's backpack.

"Do you have anything useful for this situation?" She said, biting her lips, he body shivering.

Samantha unzipped her bag and started looking for something useful.

"Torches, Knifes, Guns, Bullets, Make Up Kit, Sponges? "

Daphne's eyes lit up.
"SPONGES !" she yelled.

Samantha grabbed the sponges from the bad and stuffed one on the water pipe.

Unfortunately, the water current was too strong, and the sponge couldn't hold that much water.

It was the same case, for the shower and the basin.

The Both were terrified. The Water level was rising till their knees now. They didn't have any options to get out.

"Call Ryan? " Daphne said, pointing at Samantha's phone.

Samantha nodded.

She dialed his number.

"Hello? " Samantha said, in a soft voice.

Nobody Spoke.

All she could hear from the other line was the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

She gasped.

Daphne quickly grabbed the phone and cut the line.

***

The Funeral Ended.

Tears were rolling down Sam's eyes as he recalled all the memories he had with Lauren.

The First time he met her, at the disco. The Days they spent together.

He could feel his heart breaking into a million pieces as they buried her.

Not to mention, he was raging and was eagerly waiting to Kill Michael.

If Michael was in front of him right now, he would probably heat the shut out of him.

He wanted to break something so badly right Now. He Clenched his Fists, Tears were rolling down faster now.

As soon as Tim Noticed, he hugged Sam.

" Calm Down, Sam. Everything will be fine." Tim said, softly, trying his best to calm him down.

Sam Pulled Away.

This is so Unfair.
Every time I fall in love, I'm left heartbroken.

I don't think I will ever fall in love again. This is the second time, I loved someone so much, and ended up in this state.

Tim sighed, as he recalled the first time Sam had fallen in Love.

Sierra. Sierra McCartney. They both were in the same class in school.
Sam's first crush. They had spent a lot of time together. He Loved her a lot. Everyday when he used to get to school, he used to stare at her face and smile weirdly.