Chapter 12 - Escape

Topher and Lauren, get out of the lift and enter the ground floor. They find a long passage leading towards the lobby. Went they walk towards the lobby, they notice that there were fruits kept on the table.

Fruits? They look fresh. Someone must have been here lately, murmmered Lauren.

Probably it's the gang, said Topher. Now let's move on.

They walked and Topher picked up the fruits. He picked the apple.

An instant later, The ceiling crashed and Annabelle came out.

She had a knife in her hand.

Anyone who enters this Haunted Hotel will die. Anyone!, she said, in a ghostly voice.

Meanwhile, the gang threw some water on Sam's face, but he didn't get up.

Samantha: I think we should carry him and get out of this place.
Ryan: But what about Lauren?
Daphne: She didn't say we won't come back! We'll get Sam alright and come back here fully prepared.

So, Tim and Ryan carry Sam and resume walking.

Samantha: Wait, if we go out from the ground floor, we will have to pass the forest maze and that is very deadly.

Daphne: True, I agree.
Ryan: So now what?

Michael: I know a place, which is an underground tunnel, but it will be really stinky.

The gang agreed and they moved along.

While walking around they had noticed blood all around the place, and there were white mask's hanging in each wall.

While they were walking, all of sudden a painting on the wall fell down and broke.

There was a paper attached to that painting.

Michael went and picked it up.

It read: If anyone dares to enter this haunted hotel, that won't be able to escape.

Fake, Samantha said. No piece of paper scares me. Let's just get walking.

They continued walking till the reached the spot. Michael took his torch and banged it on the floor. The door opened.

This door lead to a sewer which would directly take them out of the haunted hotel and the forest maze and they would reach street 41 (the place where Topher's house is located)

They all slowly went down the ladder. They put Sam in a box they found near that door. They wrapped the box with masking tape, Ryan had in his bag.

They all were now in the gutter. Michael entered last and closed the door.

They all resumed walking. It was a bit dim, so they kept their torches on.

A few minutes later, they saw a group of Alligators walking towards them.

Michael: Alligstors!
Daphne: Oh No!
Ryan: I got an idea, quick pass the sword we found.

They gave him the sword and he went forward to kill the alligators.

Be careful, said Daphne.

He took the sword and smashed the alligator. But nothing Happened.

They then heard a voice saying, don't u remember the chit you found in that painting? Hahhahahahah.

Michael noticed a car on the extreme right, he quickly ran over to it he called the gang towards the car.

Tim and Samantha took the box which sam was in and put him the dickey and got in the car.

The alligator opened his mouth to eat Ryan but Daphne kicks the alligator on the face, just in time.

They also get in the car. Michael starts the engine and drives as fast as possible.

About half an hour later, they find their way out of the castle.

They leave the car down there and climb back up the ladder.

The remove Sam from the box and carry him and they finally reached Topher's house.

They knock on the door but nobody opens. They then ring the bell but nobody answers.

Little do they know that Topher and Lauren are not at home and are encountering Annabelle in the haunted hotel.

They then break the door and search around the house, but nobody is there.

But sure enough there was a white mask hanging on the wall.

Crap! this means that the ghost of that haunted hotel have taken these two somewhere, said Samantha.

We'll find out about that later. We first have to get our cousin, Sam, treated, said Ryan and Daphne.

They called a taxi and all the six of them adjusted and went to the hospital.

About 20 minutes later, they reach the hospital.

They walk in quickly and get an appointment with Dr Duncan.

(If you cannot recall, Duncan was the doctor that had treated Heather, but failed, as she was possessed by some evil spirit and told Topher to take her to the church, but one the way she broke the window of the Car and ran towards the forest maze)

Will the gang find out where Heather and Topher are? Will Topher and Lauren escape from Annabelle? Will Sam recover? Will the gang encounter with Annabelle?

To find out read the next chapter:
The Hospital Chaos.