Chapter 5 - Murdered!

Tim Lauren and Samantha pushed back. Samantha? Is That You? , Tim said, confused.

Samantha didnt reply, but she got up and broje tye chain which was attached to her and the fan.

Samantha growled.

Meanwhile at the hospital :

The doctor filled blood in the injection, but when he was about to give Heather the injection, the blood started flowing,

The doctor, nurse and Topher got surprised

The doctor then decided to keep the injection back in his bag, when suddenly the blood flow stopped again. The doctor then realised, what had happened.

He calmly told Topher, my name is Duncan, and I am 20 years old. This once, happened to me also, because I was possessed. The only way to get the ghost out of your body is Exorcism, or the ghost can come out whenever he wants to.

Topher: So you mean to say that she is possessed ?

Duncan: I am afraid so, Where do you live?

Duncan then tells him the whole story Of what all happened in the house, and how Samantha dissapeared. And he told him that the gang had gone to the haunted Hotel.

Duncan : Oh, the haunted hotel??

Topher: Yeah, but tell me what should I do now ?

Now, you should go to the church, and then see the priest, and tell him the whole story, Said Duncan.

Topher then took Heather in his car and left for the church.

But on the way, Heather suddenly got up. Topher got a shock, and stopped the car.

Heather? ' he said surprised .

Heather didn't reply. She suddenly slapped Topher, opened the Car door and ran towards the forest maze .

Topher was unconscious in the car. when he woke up. Heather had disappeared, So he decided to go inside the forest maze and enter the Haunted Hotel and find the gang.

Back to the Haunted Hotel:

Samantha growled and crawled under the bed.

Sam slowly peeped under the bed but nobody was there.

Then he looked up and Samantha was sitting on the bed.

Sam: we have to get outta here,

Lauren : Yeah Quick.

Samantha gets angry and jumps on Lauren. Tim quickly takes a stick and bangs it on Samantha's head.

Samantha groans .

Sam : Chill, we can't hurt her.

Samantha lay unconscious On the floor,

Mean while, Ryan & Daphne walking walking, reach the end of the hallway and they see a lift.

They enter inside it.

Daphne: What crap lift, there are only two buttons and no staircase

Ryan : 13 and Basement

Daphne: Which One?

Ryan: L et's take the basement?

Daphne: Sure!

Daphne pressed the Basement Button but the lift suddenly stops and the lift door is closed .

Daphne: we are stuck!

Next Chapter

The Basement

out on September 19, Friday.