Chapter 29 - Door's Locked, No Way Out.

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the Late Update.

Really Busy these days. :P

However, the Chapter is finally here. :D

Grab a drink, some popcorn and Get ready for CHAPTER 29

MASKED. (unedited)

****************************************

Samantha dropped the phone down on the floor. She frozed.

Daphne jumped out of the bed.

"Are you okay" said Daphne, picking up the phone from the ground.

Samantha didn't move. It seemed like she turned into a statue. Her mouth was wide opened with her one of her hand covering it.

Daphne unlocked the phone and read the message.

"Oh My God!" We have To Go to Lauren's funeral, Now!" Said Daphne jumping up and down.

"Why? What Happened?" Said Ryan.

Daphne showed the Message to Ryan.

He Covered his mouth with his hands, Shocked.

"Quick, Let's get going. We Have to reach there as soon as possible." Said Ryan, Rushing out of the Room, to carry some important stuff.

"Daphne, Get torchlights, waterbottles, and other necessary stuff while I go and inform Duncan and Courtney about all this." Said Samantha, walking out of the room.

Daphne went and got all the stuff necessary and stuffed it in her bagpack.

Samantha walked towards Courtney and Duncan and told them about the Message that was on her phone.

"Oh My god, We'll come along?" Said Courtney.

Samantha frowned and said, "Um, It will be better if you guys stay here. We don't want to put you in Danger. We Have to Finish Michael once and for all."

"Are you sure you don't need us?" said Duncan, Making a confused face.

"No, it's fine." Replied Samantha. "In case we need help, I will make sure i text you." she said in a hurry as she waved them goodbye and walked out of the house to start the car.

After a few minutes, Daphne and Ryan came out and rushed in the car.

"Come on, The Funeral is going to start in Half an Hour, We Have to get there" Said Ryan, as he got in and shut the door.

"Yeah, calm down. Daphne? Mind Calling them on their cell phone?" Said Samantha, steering the steering wheel.

"Yeah, Let me Call Tim" said Daphne, as she removed her phone from her pocket and dialed his number.

"Damn It, My Credit is over." Said Daphne, making an annoyed face.

"Oh My God, Ryan, Try Calling them from your phone." Said Samantha.

Ryan nodded his head and called Tim.

"He's not Picking Up The Phone." Said Ryan, worried.

Daphne placed her hand on her forehead.

"Call Sam then." Said Samantha, as she drove as fast as possible.

Ryan then went out to Dial Sam's number.

Daphne crossed her fingers and prayed that he would pick the damn phone up.

Ringing...
Ringing...