//~Adelaide~\\

{ You Lied! }
TW: swearing
Broken bones

"Hey anybody home? I invited the Goldrims over for supper I hope that's okay"
Shutting the door behind him, Clay removes his muddy boots and kicks them aside, he then removes his green cloak and sets it on the nearest chair.

Looking up he sees the other living in the house with him.

"It's getting real cold out there. Winter sure is setting in"
"Is that so?"
Clay smiled at the man with a green and white hat infront of him.

"Mhm. The pond at the end of the road has started to ice over soon enough the young ones will be skating while their parents supervise with hot beverages ready"
"Clay, you and I both know you are merely describing our winters, you are the only adult out there. Well atleast some say you're an adult, I know you're not stupid enough to think you act like one"
"Oh shut up you old fart!"

A chuckle escapes philza's lips, moments like these where Clay threw around meaningless insults were some of his favourites. It reminded himself of his own youth, carefree, running around with those dearest him.

Despite how it appeared, Clay was wise beyond his age. Wether he knew that himself though, that was another story.

A knock at the door causes Clay to close his book and set it aside quickly.

"Coming!"

He rises from his comfortable seat on the couch causing his cat to rise and scurry away. Hurriedly he makes his way to the door and as he opens it he is met with his bestfriend, his parents, and Techno. Without warning his bestfriend launches himself towards clay and engulfs him in a hug.

"Good to see you too Sapnap, what's it been 2 hours since I last saw you?"
"Shut up Dream"
"I see you two are back at it with the nicknames?"
"Techno! I missed you dude"

As Sapnap releases Clay, otherwise known as Dream, Techno comes forth placing a worn hand on Dreams head.

"Hello Clayton"

As Techno moves farther into the house to speak to Phil something about the way he walks is off putting. Shrugging it off Dream turns to his bestfriends parents, Sapnap already wandering the house in search of Patches the cat.

"Mr and Mrs. Goldrim! Thank you for joining us"
"Good lord Clay were not the bloody kingdom you can drop the pleasantries"
"My bad Branely, I'm used to being polite to those in the village"
"Yes yes and you do a fine job at it son"
" Thank you Beverly"
"You're welcome Clayton"

Dream steps out of the way as the guests remove their winter wear before retreating into the warmth of the living room. Dream poked the roaring fire before plopping down next to Sapnap on the couch, Patches strewn across his lap.
"How did you two come up with the nicknames?"

Nick, or as Clay calls him, Sapnap begins to answer his mother's question with a dramatic sigh.

"Well Clay's last name is Mare correct? And Mare is in the word nightmare but that nickname did not suit him at all so we went for Dream. I got mine because Clay read a book about pandas and said that they reminded him of me so we switched around the word a bit until we got Sapnap."
"Clever"