//~Who~\\

TW:

"Um, oh god. I want to say yes, truly I do b-but I can't."

Ranboo watched as Michael's face fell and Tubbo turned away from them,

"B-but Dadda why?"

"Because son, I'm leaving and you have to come with me"

"Ranboo? You're leaving? What do you mean?"

"Michael, please go up to your room and put on some clothes while tubbo and I talk"

"Okay Daddy"

Ranboo turned to face tubbo and led him to the kitchen table as Michael disappeared upstairs.

"Okay Tubbo I was meaning to tell you, myself, Sapnap, Karl, Phil, Techno, Niki and Tommy are leaving. Going to the castle. We've decided that just sitting back isn't the right thing to do. We need to take action. I can't leave Mike alone and I don't wanna ask anybody to watch him for an ungodly amount of time"

Tubbo rose from his chair and embraced Ranboo hesitantly,

"I don't blame you. In fact I'd quite like to join you"

"Are you sure Tubbo?"

"Positive"

Pounding footsteps made their way down the steps a tiny boy appearing dressed in a stripped brown and yellow shirt with light denim overalls, a small bee embroidered on the left.

"Look Tubbo I'm wearing a bee just for you!"

Tubbo walked over to Michael with a small smile as he crouched down and ruffled the boys mousey brown hair,

"I love it!"

POV SWITCH -- Dream (third person)

"Holy shit we did it!"

"Shhh! The guard may still be on the stairs"

Dream rolled his eyes playfully as Rèlise shamed his excitement, he turned to George and hugged him tightly.

"Hate to ruin the moment but Rèli I got it"

George and Dream turned their heads in unison towards the scratchy voice of the elderly, hunched man who held a polished key in hand.

"Thanks Wiatt, you're a lifesaver"

The man reached through the bars as Rèlise did the same, their fingertips nearly brushing,

"I can't reach Rèli"

"It's okay, just toss it I can catch it"

The key flew through the small space before Rèlise caught it and withdrew her hand, returning it back inside her cell.

They watched as she pushed her drapes out of the way and snaked her hand through the bars, succesfully unlocking her cell. She made her way over to the twin cell which George and Dream shared, wiggling the key in place. When the familiar click made itself heard and the door was pulled open by the female on the other side.

They hurried out and thanked Wiatt, they offered to let him out as well but he declined for some unknown reason.

They made their way up the stairs, Dream skillfully knocking the sole guard unconscious, Rèlise spoke up in a whisper,