//~Reuniting With Death~\\

TW: Violence, Death

Half an hour later Kristin and Rèlise were still knelt over Tommy, using all sorts of their remedies and stemming blood flows as Minx was busy filling in the newcomers with all the updated news,

"So wait, Dream and George are in the palace?"

Minx nodded to Tubbo, further explaining the plan,

"Dream, George, Prince Wilbur, the two head guards, the two healers and the royal advisor have been staying hidden in a room created for emergencies like these, after a bit, Dream borrowed the head guards uniform and snuck out of the room, he did this daily until they had a plan formulated. Dream would leave and recruit Fanderlings staff based on a pin and at this point we are awaiting their call to take back the castle."

"Daddy! Did you hear that? We get to see Big D again"

A slight groan came from the body behind them, they turned to see the female healers working faster than they could have imagined, hands flying, tying bandages, smearing pastes, everything while exchanging words on what to do next.

Kristin pulled one more knot tight before sitting back on her heels, brushing her hands over her skirt.

"That's about all we can do right now, he should wake up within the hour though"

The group all held their breaths as another groan fled the lips of the blond on the ground.

Forty more minutes after the healers final actions, a shuddered breath escaped Philzas lips, Tubbo let out a whimper, Nikis hand flew to her mouth, Ranboo clutched a crying Michael while Sapnap squeezed his eyes shut next to a crying Karl, Techno on the verge of tears when the slight movements from Tommy stopped, his body going completely still.

And then,

"I've just looked Satan in the eyes and he showed me his buttcrack"

"Tom"

The collective word was more a breath as it left their mouths, sighs of relief followed suit.

POV SWITCH -- George and Dream (3rd person)

Once the healers left the room, what Minx said finally started to set in,

Help. Eight people. Liflic. Blond, swearing dude almost dead. Need burn remedies, bandages, and, other shit. I-I don't know, you're the damn doctors. Hurry, he'll die.

Eight people, well they knew damn well that Sapnap, Phil and Techno would be there, Liflic, their village, blond swearing dude, that described Tommy to a tee. Tommy was dying. No.

The pair shared a look before jumping out of bed, both hurrying to throw some clothes on over their night clothes, calling for everyone else to get up and get ready, for as much as Dream and George wanted nothing more than to hurry over to see their friends and help Tommy, they were needed elsewhere.

The group they so desperately wanted to run to needed a place to come home to. A safe place to come home to.

After everyone was dressed and ready, they left the room. This part of the plan was not developed yet, they hadn't expected this to happen so soon.