//~Change~\\

No quote this time :]

TW: Slight Bullying, Slight touching without permission (ig) 

This is the part from last chapter that didn't publish

On instinct George nuzzled in further into whatever it was he was laying on.

The rhythmic movements from under him were a nice change from the regular bed he was used to. Wait- movements? George slowly opened his eyes, keeping them slightly closed giving off a lidded look and his warm gaze fell upon the toned, tan arms protruding from the holes in the light gray tank top worn by whomever he was on.

Who was he on? 

Bringing his lidded eyes further up he saw the light freckles splatted across the soft face of Clay, their eyes met and George felt the heat enveloping his own cheeks.

"Good morning Georgie" 

Oh my god his morning voice

"What's up George? Cat got your tongue?"

"Shut up Sapnap, good morning Clay"

Past chapter ends

George rolled slightly off of Dream and yawned, stretching out his arms and legs hearing several cracks.

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Oh uh nothing for you to worry about"

The slight shake and hesitancy in Sapnap's answer told George that it was not in fact, nothing for him to worry about but frankly, it was early and he was tired.

"m'kay"

Begrudgingly George got out of bed closely followed by Clay and Sapnap. The three made their way downstairs to be met with five familiar faces.

"Good morning boys"

"Morning Phil... and Niki, Tommy, Tubbo and Karl"

"yeah morning guys" Clay spoke after Sapnap.

"We were going to head to the pond and skate if you three wanted to join us" Niki's sweet voice filled the room. 

No longer than thirty minutes later the group found themselves at the ice pond, there was an event in town for the young ones. That's why Ranboo wasn't there, he volunteered at the school house so he was helping to run it. Because of this event the ice pond was unoccupied. 

Quickly lacing their skates the group made their way onto the ice, George was slipping on a pair of Dream's old skates so he took a tad longer and Dream being the good friend he is waited whilst George worked on preparing himself.

Glancing up from the snow Clay's gaze fell over his friends gliding around, some more graceful then others. 

Karl was gallantly carving tiny lines in the ice, one foot in the air, Sapnap was following close behind doing his best to remain upright. To their left closer to the middle Niki was grasping both Tommy and Tubbos hands to aid them in staying on two feet, snow tumbling gently through the sky, catching in the many trees surrounding the pond. Despite the breathtaking sight an uneasy feeling built up in Dream's stomach, not so much butterflies, those were nice. These were more aggressive... hornets maybe.

"You ready Dream?"

"yeah let's go"

Laughter rising from the seven beings could be heard miles away as they walked up the path back to where Clay and George reside. When all of them made it indoors and onto the couches and chairs surrounding the dancing flames a silent agreement was shared when a pair of green eyes met brown.