//~Fanderlings~\\

{Woah, that felt kinda badass}

TW: 

Phil walked in the door to be met with a pungent smell and seven pissed off faces.

"Hmm. Too much flower perfume and body odor... Gabby was here"

"Yeah she was"

Light giggles and chuckles filled the room before the joy was broken by a singular string of words.

"Hey uh Phil? We told them who I am"

"Oh is that so mate?"

"Yeah"

"Well... how are you all feeling? Actually scrap that all of you c'mere, I'll brew some tea and Techno will be over momentarily"

All the bodies made their way to the kitchen, Tommy and Tubbo finding seats next to each other on the right side of the table, Sapnap pulling Patches onto his lap and sitting across from the twins, Niki made her way over to Phil to help with tea and small sandwiches, Karl walked over to Dream and George with a face full of questions.

"Hey uh Clay? oh it feels so weird to call you that"

"What's up Karl?" 

"I have a question"

"Well I potentially have an answer"

"Is the legend true that all  palaces have a hidden room full of  so called potions?"

Oh fuck potions? I don't fucking know, I've been away from the palace for years now.

"It's kinda true. Every palace has one but the potions are shit" 

Karl's mouth dropped and his brown eyebrows rose in shock, before he semi regained his senses and posed a question;

"George how the honk do you know"

"Well I found the one back home at my palace"

"Your palace?"

"Yes Karl 'my palace', have you never heard of Prince George from Fanderlings Kingdom?"

"Obviously I've heard of you! I thought it was someone else, lots of people name their children after royals"

"Well I guess that makes me the original huh?"

"I guess it does. Wait! That means that two of my best friends are princes? In what honking world"

"This one I guess" the blond stayed with a laugh.

The group sat seated at the table with extra chairs pulled up to account for the extra beings. Techno brought up the conversation and spilled all of the details of Clay's past and also the fact that George was a prince, humorously enough Tommy and Tubbo yanked each other to the ground in a pathetic excuse of a bow, Clay pulled them away before Tommy tried to touch his toes, something about the toe gods escaping the younger (Tommy's) lips.

"You don't need to touch his toes man what the fuck?"

"Sorry Big Prince"

"Tommy please just call me either Clay or Dream"

"You got it boss man. Look I'd love to stay but Tubbs and I have to help ma clean up around the house, BitchBoyHalo and Skeppy are coming for supper, we have to apologize for spelling swear words in horse shit"