//~Action~\\

TW:

It had been a week since Dream and George reached the room, the group traveling to the castle were taking their time. When you travel with a child and eight other people, it takes longer than just three days to reach town. They were growing close but still had a days walk before reaching the outskirts.

In the palace, those hidden away in the room had begun to devise a plan to take back the palace and loyalty of their people. A couple days after they arrived Dream started to dress in the armour and uniform belonging to Punz, the head guard was just three inches shorter than him so things fit pretty well.

He would dress before slipping out and walking around, simply observing, gathering information to help create their plan.

Through his exploration, he had discovered something that both aided and wounded them. Some of the Everfailt armour was damaged during battle, therefore they had stolen some of that belonging to the Fanderlings guards and soldiers. This was good as it would help conceal Dream, but bad as it was now more difficult identifying the true Fanderlings people, the people who would assist and play big roles in the taking back of the palace.

At the end of each day Dream would return and translate the information to the others.

Now, a week later and Dream had most of the stuff memorized. As of right now, he was out wandering the halls trying to look productive. This was halted however, when he heard a voice calling out,

"Soldier halt!"

Dream stopped.

"What are you doing over here? None of your kind are allowed in this part of the castle"

Dream turned his head subtly just to recognize the face of the man being the same one he threatened a week before when him and George arrived. Nevertheless, Dream pulled his best fake voice and responded,

"What do you mean 'your kind' I'm an Everfailt soldier"

"No. No you're not. You don't have the pin."

"The pin?"

The man gestured to his chest where a small pin laid,

"The pin that separates the true guards of Everfailt and those scumbags from Fanderlings."

A smirk grew upon Dreams face, now he knew everything he needed to know,

"Thanks"

"For what"

"Telling me."

"Telling you wha- you know what? I'm just gonna turn you in"

"Bye Riley"

A wave of shock followed by a wave of recognition encompassed Rileys face,

"YOU-"

He was cut off when Dream elbowed him in the temple, knocking him unconscious. The tall blond proceeded as if nothing had happened.

Later Dream hurried back into the safe room, gave George a quick hug before changing from his stolen uniform in the hidden nook used for the bathroom and back into some clothes he had managed to smugle in previously in the week.

When he left the nook his emotions were expressed with a large smile, he couldn't wait to share the good news.

"What's got you so happy son?"