//~Less~\\

{I have to go}

Quick A/N: when I started this I was unaware that Sapnap is uncomfortable with his real name being used, my deepest apologies and that was never my intentions, from now on I will only use Sapnap

TW: Blood
Death
Violence

Dream jumped down from Adelaide, clutching the reigns so tightly his knuckles appeared white.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

The figure turned quickly staring at Dream's fast approaching body.

"I said, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

The figure began to tremble, Dream towered over him and the mask's messy smile turned a cold feeling in their stomach.

"I-I'm sorry"

The hushed and trembling voice of the figure shook Dream back into his senses.

"What are you doing?"

The shaking silhouette slowed to a barely noticeable movement as the larger man's voice calmed and he took a step back.

"I'm sorry. The horse is just so beautiful, I couldn't help myself."
"Who are you? I know everyone in the village. You don't live here"
"You're right I don't"
"Who are you"
"My name is George"
"Well how the hell did you- ... Wait George as in prince George?"
"Maybe?"
"I'm so sorry your Highness"

Dream bowed awkwardly before righting himself.

"Oh it's fine you don't need to bow"

Dream chuckled stupidly before apologising and inviting him in, to which George accepted gratefully.

Dream led Adelaide into the pasture before bringing George into the house.

George sat down on the couch and Dream re-stocked the fire before hurrying upstairs to Phil's room.

After a quick knock Dream opened the door to see Phil waking up.

"Phil"

Phil merely grunted in response,

"Phil"
"What Clay"
"Shh the prince is here"
"Tell him I'm slee- WAIT THE PRINCE?!"
"Yes Phil, c'mon!"

Philza hurried out of bed and threw on some clothes after Clay had stepped out of the room. Once he was dressed he followed Clay downstairs and his eyes met with the princes.

"Your Highness"

Phil bowed much more gracefully than Clay, straightening up after ten seconds.

"Please, call me George. They can't find me"
"Who can't find you?"

Clay's tone was that of worry, that was when the situation really hit him. He had found the prince miles from the castle, in the dead of night, no guards in sight, the prince had a cut above his eyebrow, his chocolate brown hair was in disarray and his soft brown eyes looked as if they were on their last legs. Something wasn't adding up.