//~Feast~\\

{ This isn't working, us isn't working}

It was November 27, the last Saturday of the month. It had been a week since Adelaide's accident and Dream, Sap and Niki had grown closer causing a friendship to bloom between the three of them.

As the natural light began to dim voices could be heard throughout the village, everyone was dressing in their finest white clothing for the annual winter feast, the last Saturday of November evey year the village would gather and dance, eat, sing and be merry.

This year Dream, Sapnap and Niki were going together as bestfriends.

Dream stood in his room studying the mirror as he adjusted the flowy white button up making sure the brown turtle neck he had placed underneath stood out nowhere other than the neck. He had tucked his shirt slightly into his brown trousers and those were covered with the only pair of black boots he had, coming up just under his knees, he had paid a pretty penny for those. Finally he moved the mask around until it fit comfortably over his face. He finished just in time to hear a knock at the door.

Rushing downstairs he opened the door to be met with Niki, who was dressed in a white dress that remained tight before meeting her waist where is flowed out to the floor, her hair pulled back in a half up half down situation.

Just behind her he was met with Sapnap, dressed in a white shirt similar to his own and black trousers, with straps over his shoulders and matching boots to dream.

"Damn Dream you look fine as hell"
"Thanks but you too Sap nobody's gonna need the fire with you looking this hot"
"Will you two knock it off?"
"Sorry Niki"

The three laughed it off as both boys had apologised in unison.

"You look great aswell Niki"
"Thank you dream"
"Damn dude I know you're single but leave Niki be"
"Oh my god Sapnap! I'm not flirting with Niki im giving her a compliment just like you did to me dumbass"
"Okay okay fine let's just go yeah?"

Sapnap chuckled and began to walk off, with a quick call over his shoulder dream shut the door and took off with his friends towards the light in the village square, towards the voices, warmth, food and happiness.

As the trio arrived at the town square they drifted over to some other people their age.

"Nick!"

A 23 year old brunette who wore a beaded necklace with a green swirl charm skipped towards them accompanied by a tall brunette who wore a black and white bandana tied around his neck, the duo were followed closely by the village twins, Tommy and Tubbo.

The twins were 17 and they were known to cause trouble but they never failed to make someone laugh.

The group now consisting of 7, the black and white bandana man who's name is Ranboo, the green swirl man who's name is Karl, the twins and the original trio. They all danced, laughed, ate, had fun and genuinely enjoyed life. The feast never failed to make everyone happy.

As the feast slowed to a stop village folk began to return to their houses for their slumber.

The sun shed light upon the shimmering ground, frosted over with white flakes. Clay slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

He was met with the sight of his six friends sprawled throughout his living room, Niki on one end of the couch, Sapnap on the other, curled tightly in a ball, the twins sharing a comfy chair, Ranboo stretched out infront of the fireplace and Karl seated quietly at the kitchen table.

Silently Dream stepped up from his spot on the otherwise unoccupied couch and made his way over to Karl.

"Good morning Dream"
"Morning Karl"

"You seemed to have a good time with Sap last night"

Karl's face lifted into a smile, a blush rising to his cheeks.

"Well..."
"You two danced all night"

The shorter male began to giggle quietly, deciding to not deny the truth. After a few moments the giggles subsided and the room fell into a comfortable silence.

"Hey... Karl?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you really like him? Because he's been hurt too many times and I know he really likes you... Just please if you don't like him, don't lead him on."
"Dream, you are a really good friend to him. I really truly like him... Alot. I'm glad he has good friends like you and Niki"

Their conversation was interrupted by a creak in the floor, both boys turned their head to see two pairs of eyes guiltily looking back.

"Tubbo, Tommy. What are you doing?"

The twins grins appeared as if they stretched for miles, as the guilt slowly left their faces.

"Karl likes Sapnap! Karl likes Sapnap!"

Dream couldn't conceal his laughter as Karl chased the twins through his kitchen awakening the others in the house, thank god Phil was at Techno's or else Clay would be in massive shit.

After about an hour everyone had eaten and they returned to more serious subjects, by now everyone knew about Adelaide's accident.

"Hey Niki how's Addie doing?"

Everyone turned to look towards Ranboo who had posed the question.

"She's doing alright. Puffy is looking after her right now."
"I'm glad my girl is okay"
"Me too Dream. That horse is a staple in the village's bindings."

Dream turned his attention to the movement beside him as Sapnap picked up a squirming Patches and set her on the table, without hesitation she made her way over to dream.

"Hey princess"

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter and lack of George lol the book will be a slow burner and George will be introduced shortly.

Thank you for reading :)