//~The End~\\

TW:

4 years later

"Ahhh!"

Lyrah's sweet five year old voice cascaded through the elegant hallways with glee as her, Michael, and Sapnap and Karl's son Tatum ran from Tommy and Queen Drista, who were chasing the children pretending to be monsters. 

The group of children ran through the open doors of the spacious drawing room where both Kings, George and Dream sat, along with Ranboo, Tubbo, Karl, Sapnap, Philza who was Dream's personal servant.  All conversation halted as Lyrah launched herself onto George's lap giggling and covering her eyes, Michael gripped one of Ranboo's leg and hid behind it, and Tatum hid behind Sapnap's guard cloak.

Dream chuckled and leaned over his husband, brushing his daughters tousled hair out of her eyes, "Woah baby, what are you playing?"

The smallest brunette scrunched her nose and replied, "auntie Dris and Big T are monsters, they're gonna catch Mikey and Tatum and me."

"Oh is that right? Well I hate to break it to you Lyrah, but I'm on Auntie Drista and Tommy's team," George proceeded to gently attack his child's side with affectionate tickles and kisses to her soft, youthful face.

Lyrah's joyful squeals filled the room once more, soon joined by those belonging to Michael and Tatum the hearty laughter protruding from the adults in the room. When the noise had died down the queen spoke up, "Okay my dearest brother in law, in honor of it being my birthday, by law you have to make me cookies. Now. Please."

At the mention of cookies the princess helpfully inputted a cheery "cookies daddy, cookies."

George sighed and told Drista no but got up nonetheless, he set little Lyrah down only for her to be scooped up lovingly by Dream who followed his king, bringing a hand down to his waist and walking towards the kitchens. 

▪︎

George moved around the kitchen in a practiced dance, his family perched up on the counter, Dream helping Lyrah stir the batter in a bowl. George paused and just took in the view, the pair were covered in flour, smiles wide on both their faces, both of them swinging their feet hanging over the cupboards. It was a habit both had fallen into, George wondered who got it from who. His eyebrows scrunched as he saw his husband sneak some dough into his mouth, shushing their daughter and giving some to her as well, she giggled deviously and popped the sweetness into her mouth.

"Okay you two, any more of that eaten and we won't have any cookies to give to Drista"

Lyrah slipped down the counter smiling innocently, "Eat more of what dada?" 

George responded with a smile and reached to pull her into a tickly hug,

"Come back here stinker!"

The five year old evaded his arms and took off out the kitchen in search of her friends and do whatever it is they do while alone.

"You made our daughter into a liar," Dream shrugged off his lovers words and wrapped his arms around George's waist, bringing is nose down to brush George's, "Well I guess I am a liar by trade," George giggled and tilted his face up to meet his husbands lips in a soft embrace, they rarely got alone time between Lyrah and their kingly duties so when they had moments like this they made sure to enjoy them, just savoring each other.