//~Plans failed~\\

No more quotes bcus I have no ideas :]
TW:

Tubbo opened his eyes and yawned, he could smell breakfast food wafting through the house, oh yes. The house. This isn't his house, if it was Tommy would be in the bed across the room, wait room? This is a living room, Michael and Ranboos living room.

The previous nights events make their way to the front of Tubbos mind and he remembers putting Michael to sleep, then letting Michael sleep on his chest, then later feeling the warmth removed when he presumed Ranboo got home.

He rose from the couch and walked into the kitchen to find Ranboo making his way around, cooking the food well. It looked as though he was making a cake for later in the day. As he was about to speak up, Ranboo interrupted, having quiet words to himself,

"Where are they? Who moved them, who moved my children? Somebody moved my m&ms and now I'm going to start killing."

Tubbo chuckled quietly as the tall man crouched checking cupboards, he was about as graceful as a drunk grandmother, not graceful at all.

He moved his eyes to the top shelf near his head, his eyes finding the jar of colored chocolates. He rolled his eyes and grabbed them taking a step towards Ranboo, who was still searching.

"If you do start killing, please spare me"

Ranboo turned,

"Tubbo! You found them"

"Mhm I did!"

They could make out the soft pitter patter of Michael's footsteps as he made the way down the stairs and into the room.

His left pant leg was pushed up to the knee, an old stuffed rabbit with his arm, the other hand rubbing his eye, his hair was a mess and his eyes tired. However that changed when he saw Ranboo in the kitchen.

"Dadda!"

"Hi buddy"

Michael ran forward and jumped into Ranboos arms.

"Daddy I have a question"

"What's up Mikey?"

"Can Tubbo live in our home with us? You said that people you love make it a home and I love Tubbo. He's like my other dad"

"Um-"

POV SWITCH -- Dream (3rd person)

"So your highness, what's your plan?"

"It's just George, and we hoped you could help us. We know that their using our soldiers, in a perfect world, one would come down here and we'd plan an escape with their help."

"That won't work."

"What? Why?"

"They don't permit our soldiers coming down here"

"Well fuck"