Chapter 10 - Pool Day

Splash!

Parasite boys and girls start running into the shallows of the pool.

"Everyone! Do not run into the water or on the deck!" Ko shouts, "We don't want anyone getting hurt."

What settles my thoughts about this situation is that most of the parasites either have not gone through puberty, or have already passed that phase. We don't have to worry about them too much.

The one problem is the boys and girls who are experiencing puberty right now. We have already made strict rules that we expect the boys to follow. If any rule is broken by even one of them, we will kick their entire group out of the pool.

While those boys restrain themselves, the girls group appear to be enjoying themselves in the water.

Our latest addition to the Sanctuary, a large outdoor swimming pool.

It's nothing compared to the beach Dr. Franxx has shown Lynn and I, but it'll do. My objective in the Sanctuary is to have the parasites experience more of the old world stuff so that they can take it with them when they go on to build a new society.

Aside from the puberty-struck parasites, the other boys and girls are really enjoying themselves. As they all get settled in the water, we start throwing in the toys. Replications if water guns and beach balls were tossed in and all the parasites jump in to take one for themselves.

The parasites with the water guns are very intuitive as they understand the design immediately. They open a flap on the back and scoop up the water around them, then shut the hatch. Now the tank is fully loaded with water, they start using the pump to shoot out sprays of water at the other parasites.

While the boys go into an all out war in the water, the girls opt for a more simple activity where they toss a beach ball around.

Meanwhile, I sit in a beach chair under the burning sun. I didn't expect it to be this hot, but I really underestimated the weather outside.

Yume and Kenji arrive and bring large umbrella attachments. In different places on the concrete deck are holes where the umbrellas will be inserted.

One is inserted next to me and opened up. I let out a sigh of relief as the shade cools me down. "That feels good," I say.

I glance at Ko who fights the urge to look at Yume. His cheeks are fairly red and this situation tells all. So he really does like Yume.

While us boys wear a pair of swimming trunks, the girls wear swimsuits that more or less reveal themselves.

Aside from the trunks, I wear a paper-thin shirt over me, but it is left open so my bare upper-body is showing. The same goes for Ko and Kenji.

Yume is wearing a one-piece swimsuit. She never liked showing too much skin. But still, she would've looked better in a two-piece. The swimsuit still compliments her form.

Maya wears a thin hoodie, also left open, revealing her swimsuit beneath.

I must say, all these girls have great qualities. The curves, the smooth skin, wait wait wait!

I slap myself. Lynn would be disappointed in me if I kept doing this.

"What's wrong Kira?" Yume asks, "Ogling girls? Ogling us?"

I sigh and chuckle, "Guilty as charged," I say.

"So even Kira can't help but look at us that way," Maya says, "I don't think Lynn would approve."

"Try to be like Ko," Yume says, "He's trying his best not to look at me."

"Wai, what!" Ko replies, surprised, "What are you talking about?"