Chapter One

Hayley and Rieka are sitting in the same bar days later, eating the same meals from last time

Hayley and Rieka are sitting in the same bar days later, eating the same meals from last time. Jane-Anne walks over. "Third time in here this week."

"I'm obsessed with the gumbo, and Rylee loves the steak sandwich, Jane-Anne."

"The old ladies in the ninth ward say, my sister, Sophie, bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish," She smiles and the girls look back to see a tanned girl cooking in the back.

"I asked around the quarter about my family," Hayley begins. Rieka, or Rylee, hasn't asked knowing that her cousin's a real witch. Like her mom, and her.

"And?"

"Nothing. Zero," 'Rylee' spoke. "We can't find a single person who remembers any of them."

"Because, Hayley, Rylee, people like you both were run out of here years ago."

The girls glance at each other before the hybrid inquires about her. "What do you mean people like us?"

Jane-Anne walks and grabs a map then walks around the bar to the girls. "In the bayou...they call the werewolves Roux-Go-Roux. You head out there...you'll find what you're looking for," They stand up and look at the map. "Be careful. It's the past play you'd ever wanna go."

Rieka grabs Hayley's arm then Jane-Anne's nametag nicked her finger. "Ouch."

"Rylee, I'm sorry! I must not have buttoned it right. Do you need a bandage?"

"No, I'm fine, just a nick. Let's go Hales," Rieka smiles at her them they leave and get in the car. "Turn off onto this road."

_

After driving the whole day, the girls pull into the Bayou and stop. "This place is a whole new level of Micheal Myers hideout," The hybrid jests.

"Look and see if this is the right place," Hayley sighs. Rieka, or Rylee, picks up the map and nods. The map then catches fire and Hayley throws it out the window. "What the hell?"

Hayley puts the car in reverse then the engine sputters out and dies. "Seriously, you had to die, now? Couldn't wait until we left this Creeperville?"

The girls get out Rieka walks away from the car as Hayley looks it over. "Hey, I'm looking for a tow service," the line screeches and she drops it.

"Ry! Ry," Then a thud. Rieka whips around to see many people stalking closer to her.

"I will rip your spine through your nose if you touch me," Her eyes then roll into the back of her head as she magically faints into the arms of Sophie.

_

After about a trillion different tests, Rieka was sitting there trying to get out of the tomb. She had wolfsbane in her system and it was affecting her more than normal. Sophie walks in and smiles. "Congratulations, Rylee. You're going to be a mother."