AN

I'll just say this point blank. I'm bored. As much as I have fell in love with Nieka, I'm bored of this series and I'm done with it.

I don't want to write so dryly and make the story souls monotone and dumb, so I'm putting it out if it's misery.

Thank you all for reading my books, I love you all!! My inbox is always open if you need someone to vent or talk too.

But I will tell you were I wanted it to go:

-They'd obviously defeat Dahlia, She'd get jealous when Aurora comes around even if he's a whipped little hybrid for her and only her.

-When the Mikaelson downfall happened, she raised Hope, and recorded a bunch of memories for them; mostly Klaus.

-When  Klaus and his siblings get the Hollows magic in them and scatter, she find out she's preggers.

-Klaus is both sad and over the moon. Gage gives birth to Jaxin Matteo Bellissima- Mikaelson and when Klaus comes back, he's a seven-year-old mamas boy.

-Hayley and Elijah end up together in Paris. Javen ends up with a werewolf named Ada and they have two kids, twins, named Cayden and Andrea. Both are girls. Obviously Kolvina end up together.

-Klaus and Rieka beat Greta and defeat the Hollow, then live happily together in New Orleans with their four kids.

-Hope Amelia Bellissima- Mikaelson, 15.
Jaxin Matteo Bellissima- Mikaelson, 8.
Eris Isabella Bellissima- Mikaelson, 3 months. Iris Kaydence Bellissima- Mikaelson, 3 months.