Chapter Nineteen

Rieka Bellissima and Klaus Mikaelson are a force to be reckoned with, they witches know that now. Limbs, blood, organs, eyes froze in terror and paw-printed trails from where Rieka had shifted and raced Klaus home on the back roads. When Rieka and Klaus made it, Rieka was faster than Klaus when in wolf form, they split up to clean up.

Rieka was now in a bath with dead witch's blood leading the way, Klaus had drunk them dry, whilst Rieka ripped them apart, she was relaxed and content. That contentedness she felt was short-lived when she heard Fancy, Italian leather shoes walking toward her bathroom. When she sensed Elijah by the doorway, she rolls her eyes. "Come to check on me, 'Lijah?"

"Well, you've had an eventful evening."

She sighs and looks at him with her hair in a messy bun. "I've had a crappy few months, so Nik took me out to the Cauldron for more herbs. Wouldn't you know, we bumped into some witches."

"So," He steps into the bathroom as he glares at the bodies surrounding the room. "Would you like me to remove my brother's leftovers and your recent victims?"

"If you'd be a dear..." She smirks and grabs a towel as she stands up. He looks into her eyes with judgment shining the brightest. "Oh, don't judge, Elijah. It's nothing Nik or I haven't done before," She steps from the tub and around him.

"I would hope you'd hold yourself to a higher standard than Niklaus."

She scoffs as she walks into her and Klaus's room. "I'm a hybrid, so is Nik. I have an over-the-top werewolf temper to go with my magic and Nik has a wolf temper and a vampire appetite. Plus, they're just witches, you know, the ones that tried to kill my baby, your brother's baby, your niece. To Nik, they're nothing more than food. To me, they're nothing more than warm bodies to shred apart for sport. You're excused."

She walks into the closet and shuts the door, as she changes Elijah leaves to scold his brother, who was reading in the dining room. First, she throws on a magenta, lace bra and underwear set, then dresses in black skinnies with rips, a navy blue bodysuit with a square neckline, a pair of four-inch heeled combat boots, and her ring and necklaces. She blow-dries her hair then puts it in two Dutch braids that flow down her back, and does eyeliner, mascara, and glosses her lips.

She puts a piece of mint gum in her mouth as her mate walks in and nod at the door. "Come, little wolf."

She smirks at him, holding back laughter. "Really? Without foreplay, how scandalous, Mr.Mikaelson ."

He chuckles and walks up to her, pecks her forehead, and grabs her palm all whilst looking in her honey-colored eyes. "I am very scandalous, soon-to-be Mrs. Mikaelson," He kisses her knuckles. "As you well know."

She smiles and brings her lips to his, their lips move simultaneously, and he brings her hand, which was in his larger hand, and wraps it around the nape of his neck, then puts his own hands on her hipbones and brings their body's closer

She smiles and brings her lips to his, their lips move simultaneously, and he brings her hand, which was in his larger hand, and wraps it around the nape of his neck, then puts his own hands on her hipbones and brings their body's closer. He groans when she weaves her fingers into his blond locks and pulls slightly. The sound made her back arch into him as she moans.