Chapter Five

Classical music play throughout the plantation house as Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson read books

Classical music play throughout the plantation house as Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson read books. Both ignoring the bleeding, dead woman on the coffee table just a few feet away from them. Rieka was in her room get dressed, brushing her hair and teeth, applying deodorant, and lotions. She sprays her perfume that's named 'Vanilla Flirt'. It smells like a vanilla frappuccino machine in said room.

She's wearing ripped skinnies, a red crop top with a deep v-neck and open sleeves, a black choker, and black, faux leather booties with a four-inch heel. She thought it would be better to be cute before she 'looks like a hippo' as she put it. Her hair is done in half-up half-down double Dutch braid buns and she has a cat-eye and clear lip-gloss on.

She slides on her ring and necklaces then pulls out her phone as struts to her mirror, which is larger than she is

She slides on her ring and necklaces then pulls out her phone as struts to her mirror, which is larger than she is. She takes a mirror picture and posts it to Instagram.

She walks down the stairs and through the room where the brothers were to the kitchen. Klaus smiles at her subconsciously rubbing a hand on her stomach.

She saunters in to see Hayley digging through the fridge Rieka slides by her and grabs the vanilla ice cream, the Fruity Pebbles, the peanut butter, whipped cream, and caramel sauce. She scoops the ice cream, pours in the fruit cereal, adds the nutty spread, stirs it together, adds a load of the whipping cream the tops it with caramel sauce and a few pebbles.

All the while Elijah was talking to her friends, who she forgive after she apologized and bought food for them. Elijah turns to the Bellissima. "I don't think that's healthy, dear."

She laughs sarcastically. "Elijah, dear. I don't think you realize I'm growing a small, werewolf--witch hybrid baby that also has a possibility of being a vampire. You do know that, right?"

"Yes, but that isn't-"

"Elijah if you aren't hosting this two-person party in your uterus for nine months, shut your trap door," She smirks as Rebekah drags a dead body through the kitchen. She shrugs then walks into the living room and sits next to her fiance. "Hi."

"Hello, my love," He whispers as he kisses her hand. She smiles then takes a bite of the sugary treat and hums in delight. "Is that good?"

She grins at him, he looks into her dark hazel eyes with a genuine smile. She holds out her full spoon to him. "It is. You want a bite?"