Chapter Two

Elijah was gone and Rieka had a sneaking suspicion why. Rieka hadn't talked to Klaus since she got to the plantation house and she wasn't going to until he earned it but apologizing.

She's his soulmate and he was going to let them kill her and their unborn child. Most of all, he didn't believe her. He thought so low of her, that she was a cheater. That hurt her most of all, punched her right in the gut.

Now, Rieka and Hayley are sitting in Rieka's room, which was farthest away from Klaus. They could talk freely in there because she used previously spelled sage for the room. Hayley was laying on Rieka's lap as she scrolled through Tumblr on her phone. Rieka was thinking about this current situation.

 Rieka was thinking about this current situation

She loves him, with all of her. She wants to be a mother, a great one. But does he want to be a father? Does he want to be with her? Did he deserve to be with her?

She was pulled from her thoughts when a car pulled up in the driveway. Hayley looked. "Stay here."

Rieka rolls her eyes and stays, Hayley picks up a fire poker from the fireplace, she listens as the door opens then closes. "Who the hell are you?"

"Ahh. You must be the maid," Rebekah says. "My bags are in the car. Get them, will you?"

Rieka gets up and walks to the stairs. "Hello. Not the maid."

Rebekah sighs. "You're the werewolf girl. Rieka's friend. It's Hayley, isn't it?"

 It's Hayley, isn't it?"

Rieka walks down. "Bex, I missed you!"

Rebekah looks her up and down. " And I you. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle, baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet."

"Nope. Not yet," Rieka sighs then they hug.

Hayley sighs. "You have your brother's manners."

"She has his temper, too."

"So watch it," Rebekah adds snippily. Rieka was merely warning her so Rebekah didn't give her open heart surgery or invite her to her dinner. "Where's Elijah?"