Chapter Twelve

Genevieve has been passing compliments at Klaus, he denies them all and even attempts to rip out her throat, which she smiles lovingly at, Rebekah was running around with wolf venom in her system, Javen, Marcel, and Elijah are out trying to find them, and Rieka was still out and releasing power surges.

The two hybrids are reaching out to each other mentally. He slips unconscious and ends up in the room where Kol, Javen, and Amelia meet Rieka, not that he has seen them yet.

"Nik?"

Klaus whips around to see Javen hand-in-hand with his wife, who was smiling

Klaus whips around to see Javen hand-in-hand with his wife, who was smiling. "Jaxin? What the hell did that bloody witch do," He inquires as he embraces his dead best friend.

"Now, I hope you aren't talking about my daughter, Klaus," Amelia smiles with raised brows as he shakes his head.

"No," He denies lowly with the shakes of his head. "No, I would never speak about her in such an ill manner. Jax, do you remember 1919?"

"Vaguely. A lot of partying, lot of gin, a lot of blood, a lot of..." He trails then clears his throat when his wife gives him a look.

Klaus starts pacing, a habit Rieka usually scolds him for because the action makes her nervous. "Genevieve, the witch Rebekah was friends with, that bloody witch! Did you know Rebekah and Marcellus called Mikael to New Orleans?"

Jaxin, who was visibly shocked, narrows his eyes. "Niklaus, are you-"

"Yes! She allowed me into her and Rebekah's thoughts and memories!"

"Her wolf, her soul, is reaching for you. It's a soulmate thing, she can feel your struggles and pain, which isn't good for her or the baby."

He clenches his fists and jaw. "I need to get out of here and rip the witch's head off, then go to her, not be stuck...where ever this place is."

"It's a Chambre de Chasse with spice, brother," Kol's voice rings out. "Connected to Rieka, through Amelia's magic, which is how you and I are here, though I've been here for quite a while. A Bogini original spell."